White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

I guess you don't get sarcasm? and maybe 5% of the people on here are in high school. this site is built off of old men and women talking about high school sports. not gucci swagged out brick squad killas in lexington. :thumb:

so 95% of people on here are wasting their lives when they should be doing something else ay? :thumb:

You know exactly who i am but you say "if" you're not on the football team, look if you have a problem with it get off the thread you know who i am but i have no clue who you are...please, come introduce yourself.

Alright, I'll see you at the game "chris" and sorry Im not Harrington, I graduated in 08, but Ill make sure to let you know who I am and we'll see how far your little Gucci accent will go

Us WH fans have gotten more information about Lexington from Greenbrier people than from Lexington people. This thread went down fast, real fast. When it's up to 19 pages in 5 days, it's usually a bunch of garbage. Thanks Bobcats fans for the info. I hope Lexington can play as well as their fans, or are they players, can talk! BDP all the way!!

Us WH fans have gotten more information about Lexington from Greenbrier people than from Lexington people. This thread went down fast, real fast. When it's up to 19 pages in 5 days, it's usually a bunch of garbage. Thanks Bobcats fans for the info. I hope Lexington can play as well as their fans, or are they players, can talk! BDP all the way!!

Well, you shouldn't expect to get information from Lexington fans, it's quite stupid if you ask me. but trust me if you've been talking to greenbrier they have told you that we can play wayyy better than we talk (;