Pearl Cohn at Goodpasture

NEEDFORSPEED

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see if Coach Martin's game plan works. Every year, Goodpasture plays big schools who have speed all over the field. This year they played CPA, White's Creek, and McGavock. All three of those teams play the same type of offense that Pearl Cohn does. Goodpasture is used to playing teams that have alot of team speed. Pearl Cohn is a very talented team, but so is Goodpasture. I like our chances to win. I will not predict a score, but I believe the cougars will win, but I do think it will be a close game!

We will see if Coach Martin's game plan works. Every year, Goodpasture plays big schools who have speed all over the field. This year they played CPA, White's Creek, and McGavock. All three of those teams play the same type of offense that Pearl Cohn does. Goodpasture is used to playing teams that have alot of team speed. Pearl Cohn is a very talented team, but so is Goodpasture. I like our chances to win. I will not predict a score, but I believe the cougars will win, but I do think it will be a close game!

Pearls DE are faster than anybody on cpa wk mc. if gp can hold pc to 14 they will have a chance. Expect gp to be held to season low on offensive production though.

Pearls DE are faster than anybody on cpa wk mc. if gp can hold pc to 14 they will have a chance. Expect gp to be held to season low on offensive production though.

Whites Creek is the only team of the three you mentioned that has any real team speed. But they only won one game this year. So beating them isn't really saying much. The other two teams (CPA, McGavock) were blown away in the first round of the playoffs. Goodpasture is a solid team but Pearl-Cohn is beginning to get on a roll. The Cougars' defense is really going to have to step up their game.

HAHAHAHA CPA McGAVOCK WHITES CREEK run spread offenses, PC run an old school smash mouth I formation. PC has the speed Goodpasture has the size up front. Coach Martin is built for this stage, he is proven. Coach Brunnetti is in his 5th year as a head coach and this is his 3rd trip to the quaterfinals. Brunnetti is a former DC so expect for his team to very physical. GP has a very athletic QB, on the note PC has an athletic defense. PC has a strong run game, GP has a huge front line. This will be a great game come friday....PC by 21 :mellow:

HAHAHAHA CPA McGAVOCK WHITES CREEK run spread offenses, PC run an old school smash mouth I formation. PC has the speed Goodpasture has the size up front. Coach Martin is built for this stage, he is proven. Coach Brunnetti is in his 5th year as a head coach and this is his 3rd trip to the quaterfinals. Brunnetti is a former DC so expect for his team to very physical. GP has a very athletic QB, on the note PC has an athletic defense. PC has a strong run game, GP has a huge front line. This will be a great game come friday....PC by 21 :mellow:

You could be right on this one dime. PC is no pushover, but GP seems to always keep these kind of games close. Should be a dandy

Pearl-Cohn: 27

Goodpasture: 14

The Firebirds defense is very VERY good and it is impossible to prepare for the speed, size, and athleticism that they will put on the field. Goodpasture's offense is very good. Reynolds is an outstanding player at QB. Pearl-Cohn will be the best defense that the Cougars have faced thus far and I also expect it to be the final defense that they play because after this game the Cougars will be eliminated.