David Lipscomb @ Maplewood

boski

Vanlier is out too? I change my prediction to 28-7 David Lipscomb. It's over boski!

When the bagpipes are blown a butt whipping is soon to follow :roflol:

Just ask Giles County 3 out of 4 playoff meetings (2006, 2008, 2009, 2010).

GILES COUNTY SAYS YOU DIDN'T BEAT US,WE GAVE YOU THAT GAME ON YOUR SILVER PLATTER!PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!GO BOBCATS!!!

Boski. I know how proudly you support the Wood but I don't think they can beat David Lipscomb twice in one season. I'm not saying DL is the better team. It will just be a tough task to beat them after that have had a look at you up close & personal :ph34r:

So basically you're saying that since the DL coaches have had a chance to see that very talented Maplewood team, coupled with the fact that you're probably thinking none of the "Wood" coaches watch film or will have a game plan and the DL coaches are just that much smarter and better at what they do, that they will just completely out coach the Maplewood staff, bc we all know Metro coaches, especially The "HOOD" coaches would never be able to coach their teams to 2 victories over such a great school like DL twice in the same season, that DL wins by a mile,RIGHT! Hey Boski, I don't know you and I'm not really a Maplewood guy but have kept up with them all year, but please keep the updates current so everyone who can't attend knows how it went down, bc from where I sit it sounds like some people think one side is Inferior to the other! WOW!And to me that sums up what people on the other side of the tracks thinks about the ability of CERTAIN PEOPLE!I did mention that Maplewood was pretty talented and has played well all year, I guess all of that was by chance! WOW!

So basically you're saying that since the DL coaches have had a chance to see that very talented Maplewood team, coupled with the fact that you're probably thinking none of the "Wood" coaches watch film or will have a game plan and the DL coaches are just that much smarter and better at what they do, that they will just completely out coach the Maplewood staff, bc we all know Metro coaches, especially The "HOOD" coaches would never be able to coach their teams to 2 victories over such a great school like DL twice in the same season, that DL wins by a mile,RIGHT! Hey Boski, I don't know you and I'm not really a Maplewood guy but have kept up with them all year, but please keep the updates current so everyone who can't attend knows how it went down, bc from where I sit it sounds like some people think one side is Inferior to the other! WOW!And to me that sums up what people on the other side of the tracks thinks about the ability of CERTAIN PEOPLE!I did mention that Maplewood was pretty talented and has played well all year, I guess all of that was by chance! WOW!

WOW! is correct. You took a post from a Giles County fan and were able to come up with a theory of how people feel about Maplewood. I know that Lipscomb and Giles County played twice a season for several years. Before that, Lipscomb and Goodpasture played twice. Someone usually posted things about how it was hard to beat a team twice in a season and I don't ever remember anyone reaching the conclusion you reached. This reminds me of an archealogist who finds a 500 year old pot and is able to construct a theory about an entire Indian village and how they lived. (and I had a great grandmother who was full blooded Shoshone, so I am not intending to say anything negative about native Americans)

I think you read too much into the Wise one's post. Maplewood not only has a very talented team, they are very disciplined. I don't think there are too many people who will "out coach" Coach Broome and Coach Dorris Armstrong. His defenses are legandary.

Edited by tackle

that's about right those guys sum it up, maplewood is not about to lay down ..they have been tested and tested and they win ..look for it to continue .... they think this panther team is a joke. and frankly I've grown tired of talking about it ready for some action.. panthers have beaten you twice at your house now you have to come to ours!!!!,. i will keep the updates rolling ..how many updates depends on the weather ..cold hands !!!!!!

So basically you're saying that since the DL coaches have had a chance to see that very talented Maplewood team, coupled with the fact that you're probably thinking none of the "Wood" coaches watch film or will have a game plan and

the DL coaches are just that much smarter and better at what they do, that they will just completely out coach the Maplewood staff, bc we all know Metro coaches, especially The "HOOD" coaches would never be able to coach their teams to 2 victories over such a great school like DL twice in the same season, that DL wins by a mile,RIGHT!

bc from where I sit it sounds like some people think one side is Inferior to the other!

WOW!And to me that sums up what people on the other side of the tracks thinks about the ability of CERTAIN PEOPLE!

I can't tell from your post if you are a troll, or if you really are just that stupid. I'm pretty sure you really are that stupid though.

Anyone picking Lipscomb would be doing so because it is always hard to beat a team again after you have played and beaten them that season. Don't try to turn this into something it isn't.

All that said, I still think Maplewood is too much for the mustangs

MHS 28

Lipscomb 24

As Archie himself would say; “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but you are one dumb Pollack.â€

Do you see the word coach or coaches anywhere in my post? Did I not say Maplewood was probably the better team? If you want a upgrade in better perception while sitting on the other side of the tracks you should start by polishing your analytical skills. If you had ever actually played the dang game you would know after a player squares off against another player the actual speed and strength of said player is a known. Its one thing to watch film and a totally different animal to experience it live. DL has gotten better every game. Both staffs will have great game plans. Boski supports Maplewood thick or thin year after year. The post was to him so butt out "Meathead" until you understand what is actually being talked about :thumb:

• Upvote 2

As Archie himself would say; “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but you are one dumb Pollack.â€

Do you see the word coach or coaches anywhere in my post? Did I not say Maplewood was probably the better team? If you want a upgrade in better perception while sitting on the other side of the tracks you should start by polishing your analytical skills. If you had ever actually played the dang game you would know after a player squares off against another player the actual speed and strength of said player is a known. Its one thing to watch film and a totally different animal to experience it live. DL has gotten better every game. Both staffs will have great game plans. Boski supports Maplewood thick or thin year after year. The post was to him so butt out "Meathead" until you understand what is actually being talked about :thumb:

i see what your saying .. and some really think its hard to beat a team twice... but from my point of view its hard to beat maplewood once... so on that note both teams will show up with new game plans ...DL has gotten better and so has the panthers and the team that makes the least mistakes ....and of course scores the most points will win ...and like I've seen almost all season this panther defense is solid!!!