David Lipscomb @ Maplewood

boski

Hey Golddirt, sounds like you wanna get something off your chest or you want that gold to turn BRONZE! Now I simply made a statement to see where people's thoughts really were but we can lose the SCREEN NAMES and hook up whenever you're feelin froggy KERMIT!Im sure your athletic ability amounts to the words that are on this page so keep your fingers on them keys POINDEXTER and stop lose that diarrhea of the mouth you seem to have caught!BOY!

Nothing more to get off my chest. I thought telling you that you're a moron kinda cleared up how I felt about you. Sorry for not being clear there.................. Keep on typin' big boy. Pretty soon you'll be able to string together two sentences people understand.

Edited by Golddust281

Maplewood wins if Lipscomb can't control the line of scrimmage and gives up the big play. Lipscomb wins if they methodically churn out the yards and eat up the clock. Lipscombs line can push Maplewood back and Officer is running harder than ever. Bay bomber's big strike potential will serve us well tonite. Maplewood runs right at you and if the D-line gives they will be to the second level to quick to stop. I hope our new play "yellowblast poptop jugshake right" works tonite. It may be the constant that fires up the defense. Any body ready to talk about a 6 hour bus ride? Just sayin.