mcsportswriter

Wednesday November 24th First Round

11:00 a.m.-Marshall County vs. Creekwood

2:00 p.m.-Loretto vs. Tullahoma

4:00 p.m.-Lebanon vs. Independence

7:00 p.m.-Forrest vs. Santa Fe

Friday November 26th Second Round

11:00 a.m thru 7:00 p.m.

Marshall County/Creekwood vs. Loretto/Tullahoma winners and losers bracket games

Lebanon/Independence vs. Forrest/Santa Fe winners and losers bracket games

Saturday November 27th

Semifinals & Finals

11:00 a.m. thru 7:00 p.m.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Friday's Semifinals

Marshall County vs Loretto

Lebanon vs Forrest

Marshall County's win over Creek Wood was a surprise. Creek Wood did not shoot the ball well, and Marshall played hard most of the game. A good win for Marshall. They will need to play equally as hard to beat Loretto. Loretto would have had a much tougher time defeating Creek Wood. Loretto should beat Marshall County.

Lebanon has some good weapons that led them over Independence. The Curtner girls were exceptional for Forrest in their win over Santa Fe. Lebanon is no Santa Fe, however, and that game will be much tougher for Forrest. Home court advantage will be a huge boost for Forrest. Should be a really good game between Lebanon and Forrest.

Edited by ptguard12

Friday results

Independence 65 Santa Fe 53

Loretto 40 Marshall Co 29

Lebanon 63 Forrest 50

No score from the Creek Wood/Tullahoma game

Saturday's schedule

11:00 Santa Fe vs Creek Wood/Tullahoma loser

2:00 Independence vs Creek Wood/Tullahoma winner

4:00 Marshall Co vs Forrest

7:00 Lebanon vs Loretto Championship game

Edited by greenwheel

Of course, I'm posting this a little early but something is happening at Lebanon High School and the way they are playing tells me they are ahead of schedule in play at the school. Wilson County and district 9 should get ready for some great games this year and the matchups between Lebanon High School, Mt Juliet and Wilson Central. While Wilson Central's gym is large enough, the other two gyms are not. Basketball is going to be great in Wilson county for girls basketball and they may have to move the games to the football field to find enough seats. Its obvious that there are enough GREAT players in Wilson County for three great schools in girls basketball. While I'm not sure how it will happen and who will do what, it looks now that no school will be shut out in the matchups.

Of course, I'm posting this a little early but something is happening at Lebanon High School and the way they are playing tells me they are ahead of schedule in play at the school. Wilson County and district 9 should get ready for some great games this year and the matchups between Lebanon High School, Mt Juliet and Wilson Central. While Wilson Central's gym is large enough, the other two gyms are not. Basketball is going to be great in Wilson county for girls basketball and they may have to move the games to the football field to find enough seats. Its obvious that there are enough GREAT players in Wilson County for three great schools in girls basketball. While I'm not sure how it will happen and who will do what, it looks now that no school will be shut out in the matchups.

Phargis I have to agree that there are alot of talented girls in Wilson County and maybe the move to the football field is not a bad idea, Ha Ha. I got to catch only one of Lebanons games at the tournament and they looked really sound. Jennings and Fox are the real deal and will only get better. Fox is only a soph. and its a shame that Jennings is a senior. These two have a great group of talented girls around them that are making this team what it is. Phargis, keep in mind that this is a really young team and they are still a work in progres and their next couple of years and probably more look good.