2011 Dresden Football

hogheaven

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are 2a. Only switch with a petition or every few years. Not this year. 1a for regular season and 2a for playoffs.

The boys are mostly doing well. Some are still passive in the weight room, but after the next max in two weeks, they will be thanked for the hard work or called out for lack of effort. Basketball players lifting in the morning except for a palmersville kid who can't get a ride. Got a couple new kids out and I know of at least two 8th graders who have already started lifting. I have high hopes for every position. qb is the big question mark. But, it would be a big problem like in mckenzie...where they have 3 to choose from. hahaha

Spring ball gonna be good for lineman. Every other position will be interesting with most receivers, backs, dbs, lbs playing baseball and a baseball coach who thinks spring football is a waste of time. Suppose that means summer football and basketball is too? Heck...the pros should only practice during season...camps are useless. hahaha I hate baseball!

Spring ball gonna be good for lineman. Every other position will be interesting with most receivers, backs, dbs, lbs playing baseball and a baseball coach who thinks spring football is a waste of time. Suppose that means summer football and basketball is too? Heck...the pros should only practice during season...camps are useless. hahaha I hate baseball!

You know who you'll be playing in the spring?

Edited by stavi69

You know who you'll be playing in the spring?

Maybe Lake County. Not sure if its been confirmed. Hope so, that is a good, fast team to play. I believe they run the spread. Should be good practice. Need a wing t team that likes to pound in a scrimmage next fall. Would be nice to see how our young defense hold up against that.

Maybe Lake County. Not sure if its been confirmed. Hope so, that is a good, fast team to play. I believe they run the spread. Should be good practice. Need a wing t team that likes to pound in a scrimmage next fall. Would be nice to see how our young defense hold up against that.

I'm sure the defense will be fine as long as that crazy coach who jumps around a lot is still there.