Wartburg/Alcoa

NXT TOUR

Wartburg lost by around 9 in a very exciting game. The dawgs came out strong in the 1st quarter, but then Alcoa fought back hard and were up 3 at the half. In the 2nd half the lead changed numerous times and was fun to watch. it stayed close until about 2 minutes left in the game when Alcoa pulled away. All in all a great game for the dawgs and if they play like that they shouldn't be beat in the district and could beat anybody if they play to full potential and play team ball!

Wartburg lost by around 9 in a very exciting game. The dawgs came out strong in the 1st quarter, but then Alcoa fought back hard and were up 3 at the half. In the 2nd half the lead changed numerous times and was fun to watch. it stayed close until about 2 minutes left in the game when Alcoa pulled away. All in all a great game for the dawgs and if they play like that they shouldn't be beat in the district and could beat anybody if they play to full potential and play team ball!

wouldnt get to excited,alcoas best players are on the football field,Isom and Warren and another starter,those two alone are beasts on the hardwood!

wouldnt get to excited,alcoas best players are on the football field,Isom and Warren and another starter,those two alone are beasts on the hardwood!

Maybe so, but they are still a bigger school. All I'm trying to say is this Wartburg team seems alot more commited and work harder than last years team already. Neither team lost much from the year before, just a few players on each team, when they played at Alcoa and Alcoa beat them bad. i'm just glad to see things lookin good for the dawgs! :popcorneater:

Maybe so, but they are still a bigger school. All I'm trying to say is this Wartburg team seems alot more commited and work harder than last years team already. Neither team lost much from the year before, just a few players on each team, when they played at Alcoa and Alcoa beat them bad. i'm just glad to see things lookin good for the dawgs! :popcorneater:

actually wartburg is bigger. wartburg 484 alcoa 481 enrollment.