Riverside @ McKenzie

volball13

Ok I never meant to offend anyone on coach t and still dont intend on offending anyone. I just wanted to get on here and voice my opinion on the game and root on my team just like you guys. Sorry if i ticked anyone off. Smooth sailing from here on out from me. This will probably be the best high school football game I've watched in years or hope for it to be anyway. Good luck Rebels and Panthers and give it all you got, its gonna be a knock down drag out!!! :thumb:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Ok I never meant to offend anyone on coach t and still dont intend on offending anyone. I just wanted to get on here and voice my opinion on the game and root on my team just like you guys. Sorry if i ticked anyone off. Smooth sailing from here on out from me. This will probably be the best high school football game I've watched in years or hope for it to be anyway. Good luck Rebels and Panthers and give it all you got, its gonna be a knock down drag out!!! :thumb:

Dude I've Been Called Worse And By Better People. :roflolk:

Oh It's Gonna Be A Lopsided Affair If Your One Dimensional.....Our Run Defense Is Probably The Best In 2A....If You Don't Have Nothing But That...It's Gonna Be Ugly

Is humboldt not predominantly run?? I feel like yall have a great defense and take nothing away from them. I think Riverside has a great defense as well this game could be very low scoring and close till the end.

Is humboldt not predominantly run?? I feel like yall have a great defense and take nothing away from them. I think Riverside has a great defense as well this game could be very low scoring and close till the end.

Aaah! Grasshopper!...You Would Think That...But They Have A Micheal Vick Type Quarterback.....You Tried To Slip One On Ole Butchie :roflolk: Ya Hoser! And Close It Might Be...We've Been Involved In Some Nail Bitters

Edited by Butchie

In my personal opinion, from having watched Riverside personally and having heard the opinions of others more 'knowledgeable' than me, I have to concur that Riverside is pretty darn good. Probably as good as they were last year, and will be hard to beat.

McKenzie is about as good as they were last year, too, Just better in different areas and not as good in others, in which it all balances out.

I may be a McKenzie fan, but I try to be realistic, if not sometimes pessimistic (I know, not good), and I have to say I like our chances.

I'm going with McKenzie, 21-7 (last year was 22-7)

That's If You Score Ya Hoser!

Dang Butchie, glad your back on here for a bit!!! Somebody insists we talk about football and the actual game and a thread goes dead!!! Let one of ya'll top 5 chain yankers get on here and it lights up like the White House Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk:

How is Ms. Butchie? You gonna be able to make it Friday night? Dude, I was told that it was believed that either you or Bug had fallen out of a deer stand Sat. AM and had a broken back and airlifted to Vanderbilt. I was freakin' out and couldn't find out for sure untill you told me on here what was going on. Whew.....that was a wild 3 days for me!!!! Don't be scarin' me like that....I have a heart condition you know!! :roflol::thumb::popcorneater:

I will the first to admit it. Im always anxious to see what your response is gonna be. If your were driving from Decatur Co. what time would you leave to get there and get parked and a sat down?

Well It's A Good 40 Minutes From Lexington...And Your 20 From Lexington...And You Need To Remember You Can Park Behind The Visitors Side....So 5:20 ish

Dang Butchie, glad your back on here for a bit!!! Somebody insists we talk about football and the actual game and a thread goes dead!!! Let one of ya'll top 5 chain yankers get on here and it lights up like the White House Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk:

How is Ms. Butchie? You gonna be able to make it Friday night? Dude, I was told that it was believed that either you or Bug had fallen out of a deer stand Sat. AM and had a broken back and airlifted to Vanderbilt. I was freakin' out and couldn't find out for sure untill you told me on here what was going on. Whew.....that was a wild 3 days for me!!!! Don't be scarin' me like that....I have a heart condition you know!! :roflol::thumb::popcorneater:

...Oh Snap Duck....No Nothing As Severe As That...Her Blood Pressure Has Been An Issue Though And May Put Off Surgery Til Monday

In my personal opinion, from having watched Riverside personally and having heard the opinions of others more 'knowledgeable' than me, I have to concur that Riverside is pretty darn good. Probably as good as they were last year, and will be hard to beat.

McKenzie is about as good as they were last year, too, Just better in different areas and not as good in others, in which it all balances out.

I may be a McKenzie fan, but I try to be realistic, if not sometimes pessimistic (I know, not good), and I have to say I like our chances.

I'm going with McKenzie, 21-7 (last year was 22-7)

Only thing I disagree with is I think we our a little bit better than last year. Our defense has made strides and will face a real test friday night. If we give up 21 that will be the most we have given up all year and yall would deserve alot of respect for that.

Only thing I disagree with is I think we our a little bit better than last year. Our defense has made strides and will face a real test friday night. If we give up 21 that will be the most we have given up all year and yall would deserve alot of respect for that.

It's Just A Game Dude....And Congrats On Making It This Far...Your Program Is Doing Well..Who Knows?...Ya'll Might Pull It Off! :roflolk: