Mckenzie Hosts Riverside

duckman38201

I agree duck, I posted a few times on the others then just gave up. Smack is all fun when it pertains to the game. Of course we gonna boost up our team and Riverside is gonna do the same for theirs. No problem with that what so ever.....so get ready Panthers, you entering a danger zone Friday night, Be warned........

Whew, if it weren't for you and Butchie and a few others I'd be the most misunderstood guy on here. Got no problem with BS whatsoever. But when BS is all that's there, I got a problem. This is a fan forum and it should be that way.

PS---Rebels by 3!!!

I'll be taking extra heart meds before the game!!!!

Seems like they like to blitz alot from what I have seen (have a good clue too). If that is the case, they better be ready on our short routes and we all know how well we can throw the ball in that realm. Richie, Rob T or Kirby get in the open, they ain't gonna catch'em.

BobbyT's granddad and I played industrial league BBall together. He was one of my best friends ever. Even though I don't know them I have a huge respect for his family. BobbyT's granddaddy was a great guy!!! I sure miss hanging out with Robert as he's no longer with us! Life goes on.

Edited by duckman38201

Finally people talking football! I look forward to this game I'll be rooting for the Panthers, but have watched many McKenzie playoff games when we had our down years, its always a good atmosphere if the Bethel kids arent drunk. Riverside runs the wing T effective, we do have a few wrinkles with our wildcat package. McKenzie looks dangerous from the highlights I've seen. Look forward to a good, injury free, close game.

I'm an old guy and I grew up playing against a wing T. Not many "styles" of it. A wing T is a wing T. D will definitely win this game but don't styalize the wing T. It is what it is. Dang good O though for a running tean. If I was coaching now and only had running talent that is the way I would go!!!!!! It's the mis-direction factor. Rebels are pretty good at smacing that down though!! Gonna be fun Friday night though.

Hoping for a safe trip for my friends from Decatur Co. Actually have one friend coming from there to eat dinner with me before the game.

This ain't the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in two weeks +/- it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duck,

Didn't we debate what a Wing-T was a few years ago? :roflol:

I talked to one of my old college buddies from Parsons yesterday and he was giving me the old coach talk. It was a good conversation. This should be a good game.

Rebels by 10.

Whew, if it weren't for you and Butchie and a few others I'd be the most misunderstood guy on here. Got no problem with BS whatsoever. But when BS is all that's there, I got a problem. This is a fan forum and it should be that way.

PS---Rebels by 3!!!

I'll be taking extra heart meds before the game!!!!

Only 3? I will take that bet Duck.

I've seen some clips of Riverside and they are a very fundamental and sound team. They have to be to get this far. I look for this to be a good match-up of D's. Which one is going to step up this week, well I'm going with my Rebels. Seen them to many times against wing-t teams and know what they are capable of. Coaches seem to have a great knack for this style O and our boys do a very good job of executing the plan. I think we are faster so that might play into the game plan as well. Regardless, we have to play to our potential and I think we can come out on top. It should be fun to watch.

To tell you the truth I was just joking bout the 5 wide set, but I figure you know that. RHS runs a similar version of the wing T, and yes it is a very predictable offense. You just need to watch one game of us, and know what we are going to run. In saying that yes were predictable, but every team thus far knows it too. Some defenses have had success in slowing them down, and I see the Rebels defending it better than others probably. Defense is the key to this game. You do not hear much about Riversides defense becuase of the joy of having two 1,000 yard backs, but they bring a fast and physical defense to the table. I see a hard hitting game where defense will decide the game. But this time our guys will have the 'pick-6'. Panthers 20-8.

• Upvote 1