Mckenzie Hosts Riverside

duckman38201

Dang Man! That is an impressive Score. Sounds like yall were in The Riverside huddle. Gonna support dem Rebels All the way. now go take care of TCA. IF you stop Washington you stop TCA. Having said that...It aint no easy task. But im sure Yall can get it done. Go Rebels from the UC gang. Finish this thang!

Will yall be at home?If so Im gonna try to come see yall get to the finals.

Dang Man! That is an impressive Score. Sounds like yall were in The Riverside huddle. Gonna support dem Rebels All the way. now go take care of TCA. IF you stop Washington you stop TCA. Having said that...It aint no easy task. But im sure Yall can get it done. Go Rebels from the UC gang. Finish this thang!

Yes, we host TCA at the house again next week....... :thumb:

And thanks for the support, we sure do appreciate it.

Edited by McKRebelDad

Yes, it will be at home. We held Mr. Washingto to -13 yards rushing earlier in the year. They are a quality football team.

Come on over to Rebel Field next Friday then and meet up with some of us outlaws!!! We will be at home. Earlier in the season when we played Washington had a -13 yards rushing. Can't say I expect the same again but, the last two season's we've contained him very well. He's one FAST dude though!!!

Congratulations to the Rebels, great game. Our guys were not ready for what they ran into tonight, but I'm very proud of the season we had. I for one would love to see Mckenzie win it all, I played Little League with Wade Comer and would be very proud to see a long time friend hoist the gold ball.

Wade has grown to be a great HS Football coach here at McKenzie and I don't have to tell you that we'd love to see him and the kids hoist a Gold Ball too. There are two VERY tough games ahead to do that though. This week it will be a VERY motivated TCA we have to handle.

Whichever survives this game will most likely be preparing for Signal Mountain and a true football fan around here would have to be living under a rock to not know about them. They will be 4a next season and actually are now. They sneaked by Trousdale Co. tonight and play Boyd-Buchanan next Friday but, that's not predicted to be much of a game from all I hear.

Great to hear the horns again tonight. From some of the messages scribbled in the dew on my windows of my truck behind the the visitors stands......apparently they had the desired effect!! :roflol::roflolk::hungry::popcorneater:

I do know that the Rebel players love hearin' them.

Edited by duckman38201

Wade has grown to be a great HS Football coach here at McKenzie and I don't have to tell you that we'd love to see him and the kids hoist a Gold Ball too. There are two VERY tough games ahead to do that though. This week it will be a VERY motivated TCA we have to handle.

Whichever survives this game will most likely be preparing for Signal Mountain and a true football fan around here would have to be living under a rock to not know about them. They will be 4a next season and actually are now. They sneaked by Trousdale Co. tonight and play Boyd-Buchanan next Friday but, that's not predicted to be much of a game from all I hear.

Great to hear the horns again tonight. From some of the messages scribbled in the dew on my windows of my truck behind the the visitors stands......apparently they had the desired effect!! :roflol::roflolk::hungry::popcorneater:

I do know that the Rebel players love hearin' them.

Hey, if we could add about 5 more haulers (engines and horns blaring), maybe Grave Digger and a magnum smoke machine we'd be getting up there with "The Dungeon" at Jo Byrns! How 'bout a cannon?