4A Semi Finals Prediction

SickNastyBDP

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will see a Greenville vs David Lipscomb and a White House vs. Kingsbury!!!! All these teams are good so anything can happen... give me some insite on what your prediction would be!!!

why do you and the other fans underscore lexington? Is it just because you knocked of liberty tech and cant see past that i mean congrats but have you seen what lexington has been doing to teams they scoring 40+ 6 of the last 8 games. Just because they had a bad half agaisnt greenbriar means nothing at all, if the first half would have went as good as the second half they would have won by 80 pts..no excepts and i dont care who they had hurt on the sidelines, but congrats to white house on LAST WEEKS WIN AT LIBERTY. :)

why do you and the other fans underscore lexington? Is it just because you knocked of liberty tech and cant see past that i mean congrats but have you seen what lexington has been doing to teams they scoring 40+ 6 of the last 8 games. Just because they had a bad half agaisnt greenbriar means nothing at all, if the first half would have went as good as the second half they would have won by 80 pts..no excepts and i dont care who they had hurt on the sidelines, but congrats to white house on LAST WEEKS WIN AT LIBERTY. :)

You sir, might just be one of the most intelligent people on coacht. :thumb:

IF GreenbriEr's second half was as good as the first, you might be sitting at home this week so what's your point? There are LOTS of teams with IF's right now. Lex won't get to the finish line but I don't think WH will either. Greenville has been the real deal all year.

I think Lexington will beat White House. People mention that White House beat Liberty. Lexington beat Liberty at Liberty for the district championship and it wasn't as close as the score. They dominated. Dk if they can beat Trezevant and they may or may not beat White House, but I just believe Lexington is playing their best and peaking at the right time, so don't discount them yet.