Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

I coach for Fort Campbell not NCS. I went to highschool at Jo Byrns. Dont call somebody out with the wrong information. I love how you guys claim to be SOOOO much better then WC yet you barely beat them in triple OT in a game that i am sure could have went either way.

Congrats take it you don't have a good team since you were at The game tonight I ain't a perry county poster either.

So does cornersville but tell me how many state championship's does cornerville have in football,,FT campbell won 3 out of 4 yrs so i would'nt be saying to much about Ft campbell cb They are a known POWER House but everyone has a down yr every now and then

Lol I was kidding, hence the smiley face.... and to answer your question.... The same number as Jo Byrns. :thumb:

wow i thought the wayne co fans were overly confident, but were not even an hour into this topic and perry co is already saying its gonna be a blowout. Quite amazing to me! Everyone knew that Lake Co. was weak so dont get over confident because you put a beatdown on a lesser caliber team. With that said this should be a great game. Will Jo Byrns find a way to limit Tucker or will Perry Co. find a way to limit the Jo Byrns run game? Good question and only one way to find out!

p.s. I was 4-4 on my semifinal picks in the bracket contest!

No Respect. What do the guys from PC have too do to get Respect? Just keep dissing the PC football team. That,s what the posters from (1st Brucston and then Lake Co.)did and you saw what happen to those teams. So go ahead and talk your smack we need Locker Room material!!!!!!!

No Respect. What do the guys from PC have too do to get Respect? Just keep dissing the PC football team. That,s what the posters from (1st Brucston and then Lake Co.)did and you saw what happen to those teams. So go ahead and talk your smack we need Locker Room material!!!!!!!

OH Hold on there now,,,, are we suppose to just sit back and take it in or defend our team so take it how ever it come's everything i have read here is true,,,Both team's have to be good to get this far,, but JB has heard about how great region 6 is what ever region 6 is for the last 3 week's,,,,WELL GUESS WHAT there is one of us left and guess what else there is only ONE OF YALL LEFT the rest are DISPOSED OF as alum,81 SAY"S THEM THERE DEVIL"S ARE A COMING