Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

wow i thought the wayne co fans were overly confident, but were not even an hour into this topic and perry co is already saying its gonna be a blowout. Quite amazing to me! Everyone knew that Lake Co. was weak so dont get over confident because you put a beatdown on a lesser caliber team. With that said this should be a great game. Will Jo Byrns find a way to limit Tucker or will Perry Co. find a way to limit the Jo Byrns run game? Good question and only one way to find out!

p.s. I was 4-4 on my semifinal picks in the bracket contest!

Man yall start threads fast in the west dont even give time to reflect on last game lol...Congrats to both JB and PC for winning...I was getting text updates throughout our game and it said WC 14-0 over JB and I was like whoa...Then they settled down it seemed like...Should be a good game!

wow i thought the wayne co fans were overly confident, but were not even an hour into this topic and perry co is already saying its gonna be a blowout. Quite amazing to me! Everyone knew that Lake Co. was weak so dont get over confident because you put a beatdown on a lesser caliber team. With that said this should be a great game. Will Jo Byrns find a way to limit Tucker or will Perry Co.

find a way to limit the Jo Byrns run game? Good question and only one way to find out!

p.s. I was 4-4 on my semifinal picks in the brackecontest!

Hey it's ok I figure you are NC head coach got that #### beat past weak NC thinks perry county is slow they told

me this tonight I'll be at this game next week with all my region 6 brothers.

Could I get that post where a PC fan said it was going to be a blowout? Can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't think it will be a blowout but let me just say PC is on a mercy rule streak in the playoffs( im not saying we will mercy rule JB) but please don't get on here talking about speed cause you wont know what speed is till you see Flash Mercer. And let's not forget about Superman or should I say Mr. Football(Tucker).

Hey it's ok I figure you are NC head coach got that #### beat past weak NC thinks perry county is slow they told

me this tonight I'll be at this game next week with all my region 6 brothers.

I coach for Fort Campbell not NCS. I went to highschool at Jo Byrns. Dont call somebody out with the wrong information. I love how you guys claim to be SOOOO much better then WC yet you barely beat them in triple OT in a game that i am sure could have went either way.

Edited by bigtuck4242