TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

I thought you said JJ was working for the "gas" company that night.:roflol:

Yeah, he was but sneaked out of work to go with us. He just forgot to turn the gas off!!! Likely what saved us from the crack dealer AND the gang outside. By the time we got to the truck the Gay Hawk wanted nothing to do with us!!!! Well, except for the note on the window but, that's another story.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ay butchie, I bet you wished you would've dished jj off to someone at the gayhawk that night after the ride home, huh? How many stops for food did you make on the way home? Lol

Well Sir,...It Was More Of The Gassing Me And Duck Received From The Grub He Consumed At the Game That Was The Problem....And Being That My Truck Was New At The Time...It Has Never Smelt The Same Since....There Is No Way On Earth That The Smell Coming Out Of Him Could Be Healthy... :roflolk: If Hamburgers And Nacho's Does That To A Man, They Should Make Em Illegal.....And Let's Not Talk About The Burning Of The Eyes... :twisted: But Hey....Did You Know The Peckerhead Got Married....And She Is A Woman....And A Great Personaility...Now How And The Heck Did He Manage That?...And It Will Be Over When She Gets Hit With The Bio-Weapons I'm Sure :roflolk: