TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

With the exception of JW of course

I'm not sure that I would go that far about TCA personally. True, JW is an athlete. But, TCA matches up with the Rebels fairly well and that's what worries me. We will have to play very well to get thru this one. I just believe we will do just that is all I'm saying. Any team still playing this week deserves to be here. That is a fact.

Since Butchie is going to be AWOL this week I'll prolly stand his watch at the flagpole for 10-15 minutes around 6-6:15 if any of ya'll want to drop by. After that I gotta hold my seat in the stands.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God Another Lion Team...

Well It's Time To Head East Rebel Fans...But We Got The Lions From Trinity Acadahoser. Who Roll Into Town To Spoil Our Trip... And In Marking This March For Gold.... We Having A Tame A Lion Night At Rebel Stadium...Yes the First 200 Rebel Fans Will Receive A Complimentary Whip And Stool....Courtesy Of The "Duck Leave My Wife Alone" Club...And Also Giving Away A Lion Bobblehead Doll..Courtesy Of The Wannab..."I Look Cool In Plaid" Political Group. Yes You Can Kick It Beat It And Throw It Down...So Let's Work Off A Stuffed Gut Of Thanksgiving By Trashing The Lions...So Go Get Pop And Wake Up Sis ...This Will Be One You Want Wanna Miss! :roflolk:

Hey, I got rid of those plaid shorts in 8th grade even though i bought them in the 4th grade.:roflol: But if anyone can pull off plaid, I would have to say V & T is the man. Its slimming, just like the body sleeve you bought off late night TV infomercials. :roflolk:

Oh God Another Lion Team...

Well It's Time To Head East Rebel Fans...But We Got The Lions From Trinity Acadahoser. Who Roll Into Town To Spoil Our Trip... And In Marking This March For Gold.... We Having A Tame A Lion Night At Rebel Stadium...Yes the First 200 Rebel Fans Will Receive A Complimentary Whip And Stool....Courtesy Of The "Duck Leave My Wife Alone" Club...And Also Giving Away A Lion Bobblehead Doll..Courtesy Of The Wannab..."I Look Cool In Plaid" Political Group. Yes You Can Kick It Beat It And Throw It Down...So Let's Work Off A Stuffed Gut Of Thanksgiving By Trashing The Lions...So Go Get Pop And Wake Up Sis ...This Will Be One You Want Wanna Miss! :roflolk:

Wannabe, how lucky can two guys get. Now Butchhoser has started a club for both of us. Well other than my "Hot Tub Inspector Club" that he tries to keep on the down low because he secretly wants to be a member!!!

Hey, I got rid of those plaid shorts in 8th grade even though i bought them in the 4th grade.:roflol: But if anyone can pull off plaid, I would have to say V & T is the man. Its slimming, just like the body sleeve you bought off late night TV infomercials. :roflolk:

Yeah, you'd look like 6 ft. of thread in plaid!!!! I'd look like 6' 1" of stupid refrigerator in it myself. Either that or a MS Delta blues singer and since I can't sing............

Yeah, you'd look like 6 ft. of thread in plaid!!!! I'd look like 6' 1" of stupid refrigerator in it myself. Either that or a MS Delta blues singer and since I can't sing............

:roflol:

Well I'm not swapping membership cards for one of those Gay Hawk Gold Cards Butchie has been trying to pass out.:roflol: So I guess I will break out the Red and Gray plaids again!:thumb: If it were not so cold I might could find a kilt and wear it. They are usually plaid.:roflol:

Edited by wannab

I'm not sure that I would go that far about TCA personally. True, JW is an athlete. But, TCA matches up with the Rebels fairly well and that's what worries me. We will have to play very well to get thru this one. I just believe we will do just that is all I'm saying. Any team still playing this week deserves to be here. That is a fact.

Since Butchie is going to be AWOL this week I'll prolly stand his watch at the flagpole for 10-15 minutes around 6-6:15 if any of ya'll want to drop by. After that I gotta hold my seat in the stands.

i dont want you! i want butchie! jk. id love to meet you Duck. See you there around 6:15/30

:roflol:

Well I'm not swapping membership cards for one of those Gay Hawk Gold Cards Butchie has been trying to pass out.:roflol: So I guess I will break out the Red and Gray plaids again!:thumb: If it were not so cold I might could find a kilt and wear it. They are usually plaid.:roflol:

Look here Rowdy Roddy Wannab, please no kilt. Butchie may want to play your bag pipes.

Look here Rowdy Roddy Wannab, please no kilt. Butchie may want to play your bag pipes.

"Wannab And The Leisure Suits".....Starring "Penny Loafer" On Strings..Performs Nightly At The Gayhawk.... :roflolk:

And Real Men Don't Wear Plaid...And Please, Please No Kilts You Exhibitionist! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

McKenzie, this is the year you can bring home that trophy! Our district deserves it. Whoop up on TCA and then show them boys out east what West Tennessee football is all about. Impressive year! We will be there friday cheering. But, come week 2......you become hated again...lol. Good luck rebels! Dresden is behind you! but gaining....lol. No injuries and safe trip for the TCA folk. Go Dresden!

McKenzie, this is the year you can bring home that trophy! Our district deserves it. Whoop up on TCA and then show them boys out east what West Tennessee football is all about. Impressive year! We will be there friday cheering. But, come week 2......you become hated again...lol. Good luck rebels! Dresden is behind you! but gaining....lol. No injuries and safe trip for the TCA folk. Go Dresden!

Why thank ya there neighbor.:thumb: