TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

Might not want it! Seeing that the Rebels are going down.:roflol:

#1-----MRP wasn't intended for you. We don't give it away because we fought for it!!!

#2-----We will have it regardless of the score Friday night.

#3-----Thanks for the bulletin board material!

Have a safe trip to the showdown. Or are you gonna sit back in the comfy living room and do the radio thing. I got kids older than most of ya'll but if I'm livin' I'll be there!!!! Flagpole around 6.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here we are. The Jackson Suns two redheaded step children fixing to square of in the Semi-Finals with one of us going to Cookville in search of a Championship. Do I care what the Sun does at times like this? I used to but...... :roflolk:

Gotta imagine how TCA might feel. 4 class 2a teams left in the STATE and 2 of 'em are within 45 miles of Jackson and no big writeup???????? Maybe tomorrow but, this should have been week long material. There was a decent interview with our QB/DB/Punter/Kicker Max Arnold on Wednesday but, that's all I've seen.

Possibly because of the score of our game with Riverside some are phoning in this game but, that's not realistic. Reality is that these are high school kids with an eye on the prize. Realistically the best overall and well rounded team had better leave west TN next week to have a shot at the Gold. But the persuit of a dream is what America is founded on. It don't get any better than this.

TCA is a worthy opponent and congrats for making it this far.

I got off work Wednesday at noon and happend to be going down College Drive and there were our Rebels on Bethel's field practicing!!! I gave 'em a honk and a "GO REBELS"!!!! I know they heard the honk but, the old voice ain't what it used to be so maybe they didn't hear that but...........

Yeah hopefully next year we won't need to use Bethel' field. I tried to get the lights finished on the practice field but couldn't get enough days without rain and a lift to finish it. I only need about an hour or two of good weather and a lift to finish. I can tell the boys are not real happy to see me up there on the lights, they are afraid they are gonna practice till midnight.

MRP

Edited by chipintn

Yeah hopefully next year we won't need to use Bethel' field. I tried to get the lights finished on the practice field but couldn't get enough days without rain and a lift to finish it. I only need about an hour or two of good weather and a lift to finish. I can tell the boys are not real happy to see me up there on the lights, they are afraid they are gonna practice till midnight.

MRP

There will always be a price to pay for excellence!! These kids are paying it!! I wouldn't want to be JCS tomorrow night.

chip, LOL, they know what it takes to get it done and even if it's sometimes grudgingly given, they give it!!!

MRP!!!!!

And if they aren't lit up at the school Bethel will put them in business anytime they want. It's called payback.

Bethel is behind the REBELS 100%. I know for a fact! :thumb:

Well, almost 100% by buddy Diamond Dave does radio for TCA but I will let him slide on that one.

Well, here we are. The Jackson Suns two redheaded step children fixing to square of in the Semi-Finals with one of us going to Cookville in search of a Championship. Do I care what the Sun does at times like this? I used to but...... :roflolk:

Gotta imagine how TCA might feel. 4 class 2a teams left in the STATE and 2 of 'em are within 45 miles of Jackson and no big writeup???????? Maybe tomorrow but, this should have been week long material. There was a decent interview with our QB/DB/Punter/Kicker Max Arnold on Wednesday but, that's all I've seen.

Half the front page of Jackson Sun today is taken up with TCA-McKenzie write up. On a related note, fearless picks McKenzie to win game (of course, he picked Trenton two weeks ago, and Humboldt last week - If I am TCA, I am happy that he picked McKenzie). Good luck and here's to an injury free game tonight - any time they are tucked in their own bed safe and sound after the game is a good night.