Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

The difference between this Goodpasture and teams of the past is that Goodpasture has a very good passing game. They do not have a star running back, but they have a very formidable running game. #35 and #22 are very good. There quarterback #3, and there two receivers, #9 and #14 are very good as well. Not to mention a line that is HUDGE. This team seems to have very good balance. I have watched them play for a while now, and it seems like Coach Martin is more willing to pass this year because of his talent in the passing game. I have not seen Milan play since our last playoff meeting. I know if Goodpasture plays team football, they will be hard to beat. Good luck to both teams.

I havent seen Goodpasture play since our win in '08 either. A balanced offense is hard to defend but i think that Milan has a great defense that is capable of making necessary adjustments during a game. You are right that Goodpasture will be hard to beat and I also wish good luck to both teams.

So far I have read alot on this thread about past history with these two teams. The last time we played Our Seniors were Sophomores. Don't expect to think for a minute that you will see the same game as in 2008. You are in for a surprise! I'm not one to give away our ammo so don't expect me to elaborate. I'm glad there is no school this week so the teams have time to rest and play each other at their best. It's going to be a great game.

I will have to take GP in a close one. From what I have heard, if you stop GP's running game, they go to a passing game. I just don't see Milan shutting down both GP's running & passing game. Two very talented teams and both have a very good coaching staff. This should be one heck of a football game. Hopefully the internet radio feed don't cut in and out like the last couple of years!

Just don't think Milan has Pearl Cohn's speed,size and quickness, but if they do then it's going to be another Dandy. I am saying they don't GP by 14

I will say this....If Milan has 7 turnovers (as Pearl Cohn did) then Milan will not win. I was shocked to see the score as close as it was with that stat! I think Milan will commit to stop the running and force GP to throw. If they throw it well then they will have a very good chance, if not then Milan by 2 TD's.