Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

It seems this young lad is from Alcoa. A typical ignorant high-school student. I am glad to report that not all Alcoa fans are like that and most of them have a lot of class.

Not a ignorant Alcoa High school student at all.Been out for a while.Went to Alcoa goodpasture game years ago at goodpasture and there was no rain,but the field was a muddy mess.It really didn't make a difference to Alcoa they still won.If the they play goodpasture again this year they will win again.I was just stating the truth.If you run that same offense that you have ran for the last twenty years you will get beat again.goodpasture will only match the last couple of silver balls that your team has collected,and if you think I am a bad poster then wait till the professional crew gets here next week,that is if you are lucky enough to get by milan,at least they have made it a game at state.You can look up the history between Alcoa and goodpasture.in your spare time.Hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Edited by MrTwister

Not a ignorant Alcoa High school student at all.Been out for a while.Went to Alcoa goodpasture game years ago at goodpasture and there was no rain,but the field was a muddy mess.It really didn't make a difference to Alcoa they still won.If the they play goodpasture again this year they will win again.I was just stating the truth.If you run that same offense that you have ran for the last twenty years you will get beat again.goodpasture will only match the last couple of silver balls that your team has collected,and if you think I am a bad poster then wait till the professional crew gets here next week,that is if you are lucky enough to get by milan,at least they have made it a game at state.You can look up the history between Alcoa and goodpasture.in your spare time.Hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Let me Guess: You played Flute in the Band. You probably know as much about football as i do flying a jet. Thats ok go ahead and get on this thread slam our program. I guess i thought a program like Alcoa would have fans with more class than that

The Silver Ball game should be good until Milan's big plays take the toll. Remember 4th and 20 and a fake punt by Goodpasture sealed the deal. Milan wont be fooled and will be ready to win. Special teams might make this game ugly.

HUSKER SAYS MILAN 35 - GOODPASTURE 14!!!

but dont worry

HUSKER SAYS ALCOA 28 - MILAN 24!!! for another GOLD BALL!!!

Let me Guess: You played Flute in the Band. You probably know as much about football as i do flying a jet. Thats ok go ahead and get on this thread slam our program. I guess i thought a program like Alcoa would have fans with more class than that

naw man never was in the band.I guess i know a little about football and I dont know about your jet flying capabilities.You could be a rocket scientist or maybe a space cadet for all I know or even care.I dont think what I said was anything bad about your team.i was just stating the truth.Have we not wiped the field with goodpasture in the state championship games the last few times we played?Now unwadd your panties before you go to typing,and think first before you say things that arn't true.Remember I hoped you had a good thanksgiving.So I tried to be nice.Hope you aint to tore up man.

I would tend to agree with you. Both teams will be held below thier scoring average IMO. Guessing the winner will be in the low 20's or high teens. I really do think GP will struggle to get more than 14 but I could be wrong. We will know in less than 24 hours.

I am just leaving work and I can not wait to get to the game! It should be a great matchup. Hey Bulldog Fan #2, there is no way that Goodpasture only scores 14! I hope everyone gets to the game safe, and dress warm. I am obviously rooting for Goodpasture, but whoever wins tonite, I will be rooting for them in the state finals. I hope everyone who has been talking smack all week is available for post game comments!

I am just leaving work and I can not wait to get to the game! It should be a great matchup. Hey Bulldog Fan #2, there is no way that Goodpasture only scores 14! I hope everyone gets to the game safe, and dress warm. I am obviously rooting for Goodpasture, but whoever wins tonite, I will be rooting for them in the state finals. I hope everyone who has been talking smack all week is available for post game comments!

Needforspeed, would love to see you tonight along with some of the other Cougar brethren. I hope you are impressed with that D of ours. If so we probably win. If I impressed with your offense than,well you know. Either way hope for injury free game. Good luck and GO DAWGS!!!!!!