Knox West @ Columbia

RunninRebels

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West is a team on a mission. They have around 43 takeaways this year on defense. I don't know anything about Columbia, but I do know a lot about West. I think West could beat almost any team in the state of Tenn right now regardless of classification.

West 38

Columbia 17

I agree. If West plays Columbia like they did AC last night, they're looking to make school history! GO WEST!

KEEP ON RUNNIN' REBELS!!!!! looking very impressive. Is there anybody who still doubts now??? doubts stand up and keep watching us run....runnin all the way to cookville...and back with a championship!!!!!

gosh! will your awesome team sign autographs for the terrified columbia

players? We know we don't have a chance...be merciful on us...please

I hope that the caretakers of Columbia's stadium have learned their lessons and keep the switch to the entire visitor side lights locked to prevent intentional or accidental deactivation for a third time. It happened Friday night in the Tullahoma game and at least one other time in a prior game. Once the lights are turned off they have to cool about 15 minutes before coming back on. I also hope that they lower the volume to the visitor's side speakers for the PA announcer. That is probably why the lights went off because someone may have thought the switch controlled the speaker after the PA announcer was yelling when Tullahoma had the ball. There is no reason the volume needs to be that high. I hope the PA announcer will no longer take advantage of his ability to yell while the opposing team is on offense and trying to run a play.