Gordonsville 2010-2011

Icy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this team make it to the state?

No way. Woodmore isn't nearly the basketball player he is a football player so him bein on the court won't make that big of a deal. Friendship and Redboiln battle for this district and Jackson Co. will battle Clay for the other district. Gville makes it to the region tourney but no further

No way. Woodmore isn't nearly the basketball player he is a football player so him bein on the court won't make that big of a deal. Friendship and Redboiln battle for this district and Jackson Co. will battle Clay for the other district. Gville makes it to the region tourney but no

Details about Gville...

• 2 weeks later...

Gville lost what they had last year...

Top 5 teams in the region in no paticular order!

RBS

FCS

Jackson Co

Pickett Co

Clay Co

Funny how you put the 8A teams ahead of 7A and you put RBS ahead of Pickett when Pickett just laid the smack down on RBS. Here is a list that is in order.

#1 Jackson County

#2 Friendship Chr.

#3 Clay Co,

#4 Pickett Co.

#5 Clarkrange

#6 RBS

#7 Watertown

#8 Gordonsville

#9 Monterey

This doesn't go by records because some teams actually play real teams (See RBS's schedule 4 of their 7 wins are against HOME SCHOOLS ARE YOU KIDDING ME? REALLY?). Jackson County plays by far the toughest schedule, followed by Pickett County, then FCS.

Funny how you put the 8A teams ahead of 7A and you put RBS ahead of Pickett when Pickett just laid the smack down on RBS. Here is a list that is in order.

#1 Jackson County

#2 Friendship Chr.

#3 Clay Co,

#4 Pickett Co.

#5 Clarkrange

#6 RBS

#7 Watertown

#8 Gordonsville

#9 Monterey

This doesn't go by records because some teams actually play real teams (See RBS's schedule 4 of their 7 wins are against HOME SCHOOLS ARE YOU KIDDING ME? REALLY?). Jackson County plays by far the toughest schedule, followed by Pickett County, then FCS.

FC is #1 in the region till someone proves different. its funny how you put JC there when they didnt even make it to region chamionship game last year...

#1 Jackson County

#2 Friendship Chr.

#3 Clay Co,

#4 Pickett Co.

#5 Clarkrange

#6 RBS

#7 Watertown

#8 Gordonsville

#9 Monterey

Well I believe I don't have to say anything because everyone else pretty much explained to you how ignorant you are, but I believe I will add my 2 cents in worth!

#1 I said here are the top 5 teams in the region in no paticular order, but if it would make you feel better I can start with Pickett Co and end with RBS so you don't have to whine?

#2 If I were going to make a list I have every right to put FCS and RBS #1 and #2 on the list just because they finished there last year, RBS returns every player but 1 from last years sub state team and FCS returns a good team themselves.

#3 You say Pickett County laid the smackdown to RBS, and also I read in an earlier post where you said JC dominated Clarkrange in a score that looked to be just a 14 point win for JC. Now in baseball that may be laying the smackdown or dominating in team, but in basketball that is no where near laying a smackdown or dominating anyone!

#4 You have JC #1 when they got put out by RBS last year and didn't even get past the first round in the region!

#5 You have Clay County ahead of RBS after RBS handed Clay County a 9 point loss the other night!

#6 Also you have 3 7a teams in the top 5 when only 1 7a team made it to the region semi's last year!

See it's almost to early to make a list of who's the top in the regin just because noone has played that many games or noone has played no more than 1 or 2 region or district games. I wouldn't go by record because you are right, RBS hasn't played anyone! However, when one uses common sense you can determine that RBS will be in the hunt because because they return everyone from last years team that was 8 points from a state tournament appearance last year, so that's what i'm basing that on! Also you had nothing to say after RBS beat Clay but you sure are quick to say something when RBS loses a game...

Edited by swanson71