Riverdale's Future?

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale's schedule is tougher! Siegels schedule is light besides district!

I would like to offer up at a new low price "How to schedule your way to a District Championship" dvd series. I think any team would benefit from such valuable information. See below......

"Simply a must have if you want to win it all" Coach R.

"Could not have done it without them" Coach S.

"Can'y wait for the sequel" Coach T.

"This guy is a real genius" Me! :mrgreen:

" :popcorneater: "

Edited by mykidsdad

you really have to give teams like hendersonville and maplewood and cookeville props for playing us...with the new playoff system they have nothing to gain and a lot to lose i dont think it is as tough for cookeville but the other 2 a loss can really hurt their chances to make the playoffs so KUDOS and respect to those teams

True, but I expect them and Brighton and LaVergne to be the only wins for next season. Especially if we don't get a real DC and a kicker.

Edited by Lost Old Dad

True, but I expect them and Brighton and LaVergne to be the only wins for next season. Especially if we don't get a real DC and a kicker.

the kicker wasn't bad after halfway thru season. and alot of it was a first time kicker, first time sophmore snapper and a first time sophmore holder. you will see big improvement in kicking game this season.and def had alot of young players.

i tried going to the web site to find out our past records and all that stuff but i couldnt find it so i need to learn to navigate it better so here is my question

when was the last time we won district or region?...was it 06?

Hey Riverdaleman, the warriors went undefeated in region play in 2007.That was when we had that big o-line that most went on to play college football.Lost to Wilson Central in second round, which to this day I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't actually there to see it.

the kicker wasn't bad after halfway thru season. and alot of it was a first time kicker, first time sophmore snapper and a first time sophmore holder. you will see big improvement in kicking game this season.and def had alot of young players.

The boy(kicker), will sure need to put on some more muscle this off-season so he can kick it into the endzone on kickoffs, or the warriors will be in trouble again this year imo.

I think that's the year we blasted them in the regular season at Smyrna, and then lost to them at home three weeks later in the playoffs. That was lesson one in why you need a kicking game.

These are probably a fair questions:

1. How many games has Riverdale won in the playoffs, against favored teams, during aydelott's tenure.

2. How many games has Riverdale lost in the playoffs, when Riverdale was favored, during aydelott's tenure.