7AAA

Blazeallthewaze

i dont feel we fouled that much in fact on some of the fouls they called against i thought was kinda cheap i think Ty had 3 or 4 fouls and her last 2 to me werent fouls...and we probably should have shot 50 free throws everytime we went up for a shot we was getting drilled and most of the time nothing was called like i said ive got my WARRIOR glasses on so i will be honest about that..also if you look at our games we are not a high fouling team we are usually in control of what we do and dont pick up a lot of fouls

Well I am wearing my BLAZE glasses.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great game tonight by my LADY WARRIORS!!!!another hard fought game siegel really did a great job on us tonight we got very few wide open looks from the outside we really worked for the points we got tonight...Ty got hurt I hope she is OK hopefully she will only be out for a week or so...Cobi had a great game along with Olivia Jones...I am proud of the girls responding after PEtty went out

Now i wanna give some props to MS Cason...she we awarded an all american Mcdonalds and I am proud of her GREAT JOB GIRL!!!! i will facebook you in a minute though LOL good luck at MTSU!

I am proud of my LADY WARRIORS AND THEIR EFFORT AND WIN TODAY

GO LADY WARRIORS

Lady Blaze win tonight 54-35 over Siegel. Great job by Katie Smith tonight as well as everyone. This was a total TEAM win tonight. Good to get a win on senior night. Its hard to look at all those great seniors we have and think about next year. Duke, Norris, Nowlin, Smith will all be gone next year. Enjoyed watching you girls over the last several years.

my LADY WARRIORS got another win tonight to complete the regular season undefeated I am so proud of the girls CONGRATS ON ADVANCING TO REGION!!!!

now every team is undefeated and we must continue to take care of business as now is not the time to lose while the district tournament is not as important to us it will still be nice to have the 1 seed so get it done ladies

GO LADY WARRIORS LET THE REAL SEASON BEGIN...THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!

I miss the old 7AAA there used to be over 20-30 pages on here for this thread and here we are 1 day from the tournament and no one has anything lets see if i can start something...

ok who is going to be playing us in the championship game and finish second?

ok I'll bite you will be playing Blackman in the title game and I'll take it a step further. Blackman Middle's girls will be playing Rock Springs girls in the STATE sectional title game saturday after they win tonight

ok I'll bite you will be playing Blackman in the title game and I'll take it a step further. Blackman Middle's girls will be playing Rock Springs girls in the STATE sectional title game saturday after they win tonight

I am glad our middle school season is over we gave oakland middle a fight (boys) took them to overtime but came up short my son had a good game just not good enough...

i can see blackman playing us in a championship game

good luck with the middle school

Great job tonight by the Lady Blaze tonight on a good TEAM effort to take down #1 Riverdale. Great game by Amy Duke and really the whole team. Not bad for a team that is not even top 10 in the midstate. LOL.

I know Riverdale didn't want to lose but you can still win the Region and the state and probably will.

Edited by Blazeallthewaze