Science Hill blasts Austin East

AlumnI01

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Toppers have proven themselves now against a good team. They are bound to have great success this year. I dont think there is a team in the area who can play with them.

How good is AE? Sorry, I don't know much about them. My brother went to the game so I didn't get to see them in action. The scary thing about SH is that they will be even better next year.

Edited by AlumnI01

The Toppers have proven themselves now against a good team. They are bound to have great success this year. I dont think there is a team in the area who can play with them.

The scary thing that I see was that the Toppers didn't shoot the ball as well as I believe they can. I think some threes started falling in the second half. I can't wait to see them stack up against the Arby Claasic field. Great Hustle and rebounding.My favorite thing was how unselfish the players were.

How good is AE?

Attention all Hilltopper fans! Please come down off of Cloud 9! I have a question for you, didn't Science Hill get busted in a scrimmage to Carter last week? I'm just asking a question. :roflol: Ok but AE had a heckuva game Tuesday night vs Knoxville West and that could've been the reason for the lopsided victory by the Hilltoppers. I'm not making any excuses I'm just saying! Give AE time and catch them in late January early February then get on here talk about them..

Let's GO AE!!!

Knox Carter was up 20 most of their scrimmage with Science Hill. Carter has gone to back to back state tournaments and should go again this season. AE is not anywhere on the level of Carter. AE was handled easily in scrimmages and they are a one man team right now. Most of their players are freshman and sophomores who just aren't ready for this type of game. AE will improve dramatically over this season with Lopez leading them and Kellogg fitting in. West beat AE in a close one, but West is still missing their football guys. Science Hill is also very young but they do have experience. They have a great chance to be playing in Murfreesboro this season.

Attention all Hilltopper fans! Please come down off of Cloud 9! I have a question for you, didn't Science Hill get busted in a scrimmage to Carter last week? I'm just asking a question. :roflol: Ok but AE had a heckuva game Tuesday night vs Knoxville West and that could've been the reason for the lopsided victory by the Hilltoppers. I'm not making any excuses I'm just saying! Give AE time and catch them in late January early February then get on here talk about them..

Let's GO AE!!!

Attention AE fans! Topper fans aren't on any cloud. However, they are excited about the very young yet talented team they have. The loss to West was Monday night not Tuesday. Science Hill also played games last Friday and Saturday, in fact, they played 2 games Saturday. You really can't use the excuse of the game by AE Monday as the reason for their lopsided loss to SH but if it makes you feel better..... My brother was at the game last night and said it wasn't even close. He said SH dominated AE the entire game, especially on the inside. He also said AE couldn't handle SH's pressure at all, which caused AE to have over 30 turnovers. Truth is, the score could have ended up being worse. As someone else mentioned, SH really didn't shoot very well in the first half. My brother said the Lopez kid is as good as advertised but that he's about the only good thing AE has going right now. Yes AE will get better as the season goes on(as most teams do)but so will SH.

Hahaha SH fans talking that crap I just love it. Tell SH coach to bring his team on down to AE in late January that's all I'm saying.

I think the SH fans are entitled to talk a little after beating a traditionally strong program like Austin East by 34 points. Also, scrimmage vs. Carter doesn't count on record, victory vs. AE does.

Let's GO AE!!!

I guess I should have identified myself as a Happy Valley Warrior fan...mainly cause my son plays for them. Just commenting on what I saw. AE definetly has some athletes, but Science Hills pressure knocked them off their game. Refs didn't call a real tight game either. They let them mix it up.