Maryville, Alcoa, Webb, and ?

MHS82

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my favorite bladerunner.Mold does match for the visitors side bleachers at the ship though.Is it aluminum underneath too?

It's not as nice as Clinton I can tell you. I mean i think about all of the money that has been put in to your stad. then I think...What did they spend it on? I mean.. It's not really built for the playoffs you know. BTW is that running back that I played against by the last nm Whitt a teacher at Clinton or a Prof. at UT? I have heard both.

Edited by bladerunner

It's not as nice as Clinton I can tell you. I mean i think about all of the money that has been put in to your stad. then I think...What did they spend it on? I mean.. It's not really built for the playoffs you know. BTW is that running back that I played against by the last nm Whitt a teacher at Clinton or a Prof. at UT? I have heard both.

The beautiful clinton city stadium even has a nice place for the visitors and you dont have to worry about your mold being cleaned off before the season.I am not sure bladerunner.I am sure he is not as successful as the lineman from o.r. who played at about the same time and went to u.t.What was his name?

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty

The beautiful clinton city stadium even has a nice place for the visitors and you dont have to worry about your mold being cleaned off before the season.I am not sure bladerunner.I am sure he is not as successful as the lineman from o.r. who played at about the same time and went to u.t.What was his name?

Not sure who you mean. We have a lot of success stories with lineman and every other pos. as well.

So he is not a teacher at Clinton? I thought if he was he would be coaching for Clinton... He may have been the best player to ever play there.