SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Why are they not sending off the tackle and him hit the corner like they did against us? Sounds like a bunch of mess.

They are, but the secondary is comin up and makin some huge talkes. IMO, JB needs to throw more. They started throwin it at the end of the half and was movin good, but the QB has throwin 2 picks. Although, I think if they come out in the second half and mix the run with the pass more. They might start movin the ball better.

He's not doing much, glazed. SP's D is all over him. Several turnovers from JB already. They need to figure something out for 2nd half. Gotta figure out how to stop Hale.

Normally I wouldn't give out any of my 2cent tips because I'm all for SP but since it won't matter now...

Not sure you can stop him but you can tire him out. He plays both sides. You have to make him work on chasing WRs on long patterns. If you do that, by the 4th qtr he'll slow down. But this game may be over by then.

Normally I wouldn't give out any of my 2cent tips because I'm all for SP but since it won't matter now...

Not sure you can stop him but you can tire him out. He plays both sides. You have to make him work on chasing WRs on long patterns. If you do that, by the 4th qtr he'll slow down. But this game may be over by then.

id say it is over now they should go on and put the signal mountain and tca game.

Yhea, but one would think that a kid like this would be talked about more, unless he hasn't done much in the season this year.

as good as south pitt has been i think people dont appreciate the talent they have there just because what all they have had so unless they look like reggie bush you dont hear much about them.

Can someone say OVERRATED!!!! Jo Burns has been overwhelmed from the get go...SP is faster, tougher, and hitting them right in the mouth...TrainTracks was wrong...There is only one Train on this Track and it's all Orange and Black...JB just don't have anything for us and has been TRAINTRACKED all day..With that being said everyone that claimed JB was fast apparently hasn't seen fast until today...There not even in the same league folks..

This one has Mercy Rule written all over it if JB doesn't do something FAST and it just ain't happening...Gold Ball/Not Silver is coming back with us this time!!!

Can someone say OVERRATED!!!! Jo Burns has been overwhelmed from the get go...SP is faster, tougher, and hitting them right in the mouth...TrainTracks was wrong...There is only one Train on this Track and it's all Orange and Black...JB just don't have anything for us and has been TRAINTRACKED all day..With that being said everyone that claimed JB was fast apparently hasn't seen fast until today...There not even in the same league folks..

This one has Mercy Rule written all over it if JB doesn't do something FAST and it just ain't happening...Gold Ball/Not Silver is coming back with us this time!!!

i say south pitt takes all the balls