Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

Enjoy the "man cave" while Trezevant and Greeneville play for the 4A State Championship game. Not sure that the boys of Maplewood would agree with your philosophy. I'd say they'd like to be in Cookeville too. Oh well, like I said, enjoy the "man cave."

I'm sure they would also.. we know they won't be the case ...I got that...but does that mean I can't enjoy you guys getting beat from ..the safety of my man cave no it doesn't...maybe I'm tired of sitting in the cold..and I could use a cold one or two when I watch the games.. and I can also flick to a college game... if i choose.. oh trust me ..I always enjoy it... front row seat all-day!!!

I don't keep up with the 3A and 4A threads enough to know which troll goes with which team.I've not seen a 4A team this year that could beat Greeneville three times in ten.Meaning,take that whipping like a man and quit crying

Go back to bed...seems like you still don't know.

Shows how much you know about Greeneville....we don't get county money....we have "investors"...and imports...and magic jobs...and flying chariots...and angel wings...and...wait for it....tickets to Cookeville on Saturday!!!! GO GREENE!!!

Wow a ticket... wait...don't they sell those at the gate??? Don't care who you get your money from just don't go out and waste it on a new case.... buy some tissue... like a whole pallet worth. like that import shot I tossed on there...you a lil smarter that the others...just a lil..

I'm sure they would also.. we know they won't be the case ...I got that...but does that mean I can't enjoy you guys getting beat from ..the safety of my man cave no it doesn't...maybe I'm tired of sitting in the cold..and I could use a cold one or two when I watch the games.. and I can also flick to a college game... if i choose.. oh trust me ..I always enjoy it... front row seat all-day!!!

Sour grapes are always better in a bottle with a cork....

Wow a ticket... wait...don't they sell those at the gate??? Don't care who you get your money from just don't go out and waste it on a new case.... buy some tissue... like a whole pallet worth. like that import shot I tossed on there...you a lil smarter that the others...just a lil..

That "import shot" was bush league compared to some of the classics BCsports fan and APB have thrown at us...of course they'll be in Cookeville this weekend so at least they have a point of reference.

Gee Boski, I'm beginning to think you didn't see the same game against Greeneville or watch the same Trezevant film as some of us. Trezevant has great speed...better than Maplewood but it was Maplewood's size that gave Greeneville trouble and the Bears are pretty small up front. I'd bet they get away with a whole lot of holding to spring their scatbacks. That 1 drive was a back-breaker for Maplewood. I see the Devils having success with bone-crunching ground game early and often.

Size was a factor ...but not for the running back.. speed was key ....and lack of size by #20 gave you guys..fits...so you saying something to me that I already know...you had trouble with one scatback ..think of 2?? .double your trouble ..I know the bears are faster than us... and that's what is going to get the job done...their defense is going to shut your offense down..and thier running game will shock your defense... speed overload!!!

That "import shot" was bush league compared to some of the classics BCsports fan and APB have thrown at us...of course they'll be in Cookeville this weekend so at least they have a point of reference.

Bush league bush beer...all the same..glad you admit it...but really its no big deal...private schools do it all the time...still not going to help you win... go trezevant!!!!

Edited by boski

Size was a factor ...but not for the running back.. speed was key ....and lack of size by #20 gave you guys..fits...so you saying something to me that I already know...you had trouble with one scatback ..think of 2?? .double your trouble ..I know the bears are faster than us... and that's what is going to get the job done...their defense is going to shut your offense down..and thier running game will shock your defense... speed overload!!!

There is usually some shock when you go against a really fast team. Your scout squad during the week can't give you a good picture of the other team's speed...so there is a gametime adjustment. Field conditions cancelled both team's speed a little at Maplewood and Maplewood's up front people were better than we've seen this year. #60 was an animal! We can't come out this Sat. and start the second half with two consecutive penalties on offense either. My prediction, GHS weather's the storm in the first half and goes in at half-time close... but with adjustments made and a lot of THS players going both ways GHS pulls away in the second half and wins by two touchdowns.Go Devils.

Wine is for the softer half of our species....drink up doll....buy you case of the that with the left over tissue money

Why don't you get out of that "man cave" on Saturday and make that hour drive from Nashville to Cookeville and support the Bears. We can always use some extra voices on the side with purple!!

Thanks for showing the Bears a little love!!

Edited by bama737

So I guess there scar backs are going to stop our offenese. Do you remember what happen to your defense when we drove it done your throat do you honestly think someone can stop that maplewood didn't stop it. Our boys didn't get to see your scat back on film but they have seen the scat backs they are playing this week and they get shut down just like everybody else has were going finish. So stay in bed Saturday morning and have your wife to fix you some popcorn and then cut your tv on cause were going give you a "blue print" on how to win and how to finish .