6A State Championship: Maryville v. Smyrna

MHSRebels

APB please tell me, for all the kids sake, that the "Evil Empire" is not going to use their laser sword on Barney!

LOL , you guys definitely got the better end of the deal of the weather , I dread freezing plus getting wet tonight ! Think there's a chance of snow and freezing rain throughout the game . Why don't you throw some of that " Evil Empire " garb on and go with me today Cavlarry ? :roflol:

Edited by pepvol

LOL , you guys definitely got the better end of the deal of the weather , I dread freezing plus getting wet tonight ! Think there's a chance of snow and freezing rain throughout the game . Why don't you throw some of that " Evil Empire " garb on and go with me today Cavlarry ? :roflol:

I got the 2 grandsons today. I took them to Cookville yesterday and they spent the night. If I was free I'd love to go with you tonight. Your right again about us getting the best deal on the weather. Thats a cold rain outside.

Please, let me apologize to the Maryville faithful. I did not mean to imply that we needed to prove anything to Alcoa. I just meant that I wanted us to uphold our Blount County brothers by getting the job done at the Ship! Mainly to show all the critics that Maryville/Alcoa football is the real deal! Just cause we occasionally beat each other doesn't mean one team is somehow weaker in the overall picture of Tennessee High School football.

Our game with Alcoa was a long time ago, the Rebels, as always, are a much improved team. If I were a Smyrna fan, last night's game performance by Alcoa would give me a great deal of concern knowing I am about to face a team that was one slip of a foot away from beating the Tornadoes.

Go Rebels! Beat them Bulldogs!

Edited by oldhick76

Please, let me apologize to the Maryville faithful. I did not mean to imply that we needed to prove anything to Alcoa. I just meant that I wanted us to uphold our Blount County brothers by getting the job done at the Ship! Mainly to show all the critics that Maryville/Alcoa football is the real deal! Just cause we occasionally beat each other doesn't mean one team is somehow weaker in the overall picture of Tennessee High School.

Our game with Alcoa was a long time ago, the Rebels as always are a much improved team. If I were a Smyrna fan, last night's game performance by Alcoa would give me a great deal of concern knowing I am about to face and team late was one slip of a foot away from beating the Tornadoes.

Go Rebels! Beat them Bulldogs!

Oh I was not that serious Oldhick , Like APB , i just like to stir things up a little bit , lot more fun to razz our friends here on CoachT than make fun of high school kids ! It's all good !!

Thanks! I feel better now!

Man, it's cold out! I suspect Cookeville will be even colder.

My brother said we may have sleet ,freezing rain and snow during the game .

btw Oldhick what you said here

" I just meant that I wanted us to uphold our Blount County brothers by getting the job done at the Ship! Mainly to show all the critics that Maryville/Alcoa football is the real deal! Just cause we occasionally beat each other doesn't mean one team is somehow weaker in the overall picture of Tennessee High School football".

I agree 100% :thumb:

Pep, honestly, If I gave two shakes about what you thought about me, I would have quit doing what I do a long time ago, so I guess you will have to continue to be amazed.

My run on here is probably coming to a close soon anyway, so at this point, I suppose it matters to me even less.

Best of luck to the Rebels today.

Hey wasn't trying to upset you , you've brought me many moments of laughter and fun , and I'm sorry if by me disagreeing with you about using high school kids as the Butt of your jokes , that you're now going to look at me as the bad guy . You can try to paint me as the bad guy or that I'm easily offended if you want to , but if making fun of kids is that important to you , then I guess I'll just go ahead and be the bad guy .

Hey wasn't trying to upset you , you've brought me many moments of laughter and fun , and I'm sorry if by me disagreeing with you about using high school kids as the Butt of your jokes , that you're now going to look at me as the bad guy . You can try to paint me as the bad guy or that I'm easily offended if you want to , but if making fun of kids is that important to you , then I guess I'll just go ahead and be the bad guy .

You all must have forgotten MLREB and GOVMAN at the Golden Corral.. Where are they?

Edited by bladerunner

So a High school kid is not allowed to get excited ?

Times have changed. Your Coach may have thought posting on a mess board is a good thing.. My old Coach would not..Nor does Blade.. But we all have opinions. But i'm confused, you jumped all over an Alcoa fan for making fun of a kid yet you want Kids to come on here on talk smack.. Interseting.

Edited by bladerunner