5A State Championship: Columbia Central vs Hendersonville

lexi

I'll be there at 10 am setting everything up for all the tail gating and them making all kinds of noise once the game starts

well all i know is that it's going to be a great football atmosphere in Cookeville on Friday! I'm fired up for the Commandos, bring that gold ball to Hendersonville!

Edited by Newcastle

Ozzy, you are underestimating the Commandos. They will find a way to win. This team is on fire and has huge community support. You wouldn't believe the crowd they took to Memphis. The Roadrunners were blown away by it. They've even got their own song. It will be hard for Columbia to overcome the momentum that HHS has going into this game.

you act like central has no momentum. like they didn't JUST come off a big win in a close game. idk what yall are trying to play with all this momentum stuff....both these teams have momentum, they've won EVERY game in the playoffs, and are going to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, how can you say one team has more momentum than the other? and realistically, community support doesn't win, sure they can make noise, but Central has had to deal with noise too, the guy who talks on the loud speaker is cranked to 11!

this should be a good game, and the better team WILL win. who will it be? i have no idea, thats why the game is played.

you act like central has no momentum. like they didn't JUST come off a big win in a close game. idk what yall are trying to play with all this momentum stuff....both these teams have momentum, they've won EVERY game in the playoffs, and are going to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, how can you say one team has more momentum than the other? and realistically, community support doesn't win, sure they can make noise, but Central has had to deal with noise too, the guy who talks on the loud speaker is cranked to 11!

this should be a good game, and the better team WILL win. who will it be? i have no idea, thats why the game is played.

thank you blake and yeah that guy can get a little annoying from time to time

Columbia is ten times better than last year because this time around

they have a great defense whereas last year they were actually pretty

bad, especially in the secondary. NO more

Ha bad D last year as to where they got to the state championship? They obviously weren't terrible

even though they did let up alot of points against Beech.. hey we'll see. Ridgeway was talking how their defense hadn't let up 20 somethin points in the whole playoffs and what not..well then Hendersonville puts up 21.

Ha bad D last year as to where they got to the state championship? They obviously weren't terrible

even though they did let up alot of points against Beech.. hey we'll see. Ridgeway was talking how their defense hadn't let up 20 somethin points in the whole playoffs and what not..well then Hendersonville puts up 21.

West put up a lot of points all season also, and didn't put up 1 last week.

Ive seen Columbia play this year and last year and to me Columbia's line is WAY more physical this year than what it was last year but on the otherhand the DBs seem less physical this year than last. I have not seen Hendersonville play but i know they are very good. They will have to try to slow down Goff if they want a chance of winning and block Mason. I see this being a close game with Columbia winning. Goodluck to both teams. And Columbia represent District 8AAA well :D

Have you heard of a kid named Kyler Kerbyson from knoxville catholic a four star lineman recruit to UT and Shaq Mason beat him all night. I dont see yall being able to stop Tra Darius Goff with the roll he is on. He has gone crazy in the past couple of weeks. Also the lions are doin this for Dylan and are bringing that golden ball to Columbia.

Someone said earlier that the Columbia line would wear down the HHS line.......

They obviously haven't seen the front of HHS's O and D. If the boys from Columbia can wear down HHS then they are all stud's. HHS is big, strong, and most of all athletic. The two ILB's in HHS's 50 defense can go sideline to sideline as well as stuff anything you bring up the gut. If you wanna play Big on Big against HHS you better bring a full lunch and some leftovers from last nights dinner too!

Have you heard of a kid named Kyler Kerbyson from knoxville catholic-a four star lineman recruit to UT-Shaq Mason beat him all night. I dont see yall being able to stop Tra Darius Goff with the roll he is on. He has gone crazy in the past couple of weeks. I will be willing to say that Columbia is the most physical team in the state. Especially in the playoffs.Also the lions are doin this for Dylan and are bringing that golden ball to Columbia.

Yeah the Lions are dedicating this game to Dylan and are playing there hearts out for him since he has left the ER against Dr's wishes to watch them play and told Dr's he was refusing a blood transfusion if he couldn't make it to last weeks game.. So im going to say central is going to pull this one out and come home with the W and the trophy for Dylan

Yeah the Lions are dedicating this game to Dylan and are playing there hearts out for him since he has left the ER against Dr's wishes to watch them play and told Dr's he was refusing a blood transfusion if he couldn't make it to last weeks game.. So im going to say central is going to pull this one out and come home with the W and the trophy for Dylan

This is a double edged sword, due to the emotional factors. Prayers to the young man.