5A State Championship: Columbia Central vs Hendersonville

lexi

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, young Huckaby. Seeking out another team's thread about their student section and taunting them tends to fall into the latter category.

Especially when bad grammar is involved.

Edited by old68

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, young Huckaby. Seeking out another team's thread about their student section and taunting them tends to fall into the latter category.

you gotta be kidding me right? "trash talking" is one of the biggest thing in the sports world. people dont mean any harm by it ITS JUST SPORTS! both teams have worked hard to get here and their fans have stuck with them all the way i believe they deserve the chance to talk a little but.

you gotta be kidding me right? "trash talking" is one of the biggest thing in the sports world. people dont mean any harm by it ITS JUST SPORTS! both teams have worked hard to get here and their fans have stuck with them all the way i believe they deserve the chance to talk a little but.

Call me old fashioned, but I just feel like it is classier for those closely associated with the teams to abstain from the trash talking. That goes double if they happen to also be closely associated with organizations like FCA.

But I guess that is just the old age talking.

Well if you think this game is gonna be one-sided the whole game than your probably about as smart as that monkey. You must not have heard about our hard nosed defense. Ever heard of Joe Townsend? how bout Cayman Russel, Brady Kelly, Whit Gray, Taylor Bozeman, or Taylor Hooks. These guys are rough and very tough to beat. They get after it every play if you don't believe me you should see Ridgeway film or ask them yourself. Doesn't matter if you can pass run kick they will find a way to get to you. I'm not sayin we're just gonna blow columbia away i honestly think it will be a close game coming down to who can make the last stop on D

i'm pretty sure you took my comment too seriously...it was pure sarcasm toward the guy who wants to pull the "take it easy on us" line.

ya part of the game but not on the internet where the other player cant prove you wrong like on the field u must be stupid to justify trash talk on the internet its ignorant and pointless

you know i see all these posts and a lot of it is getting old. Both teams have the right to be a little cocky and confident, heck there fighting for the championship. Most players do not get on here atleast when i played we didnt. Its the fans and parents that do it all and seeing that hendersonvilles fans get on here and talk up there team is fine and columbia can do the same..thats what this site is for isnt it? This game wont be a blow out by any means. Obviously both teams have a tough hard nosed line so like i said in an earlier post this will be a trench fight period. I cant wait till friday its gonna be an insane enviornment. Go Commandos

Well if you think this game is gonna be one-sided the whole game than your probably about as smart as that monkey. You must not have heard about our hard nosed defense. Ever heard of Joe Townsend? how bout Cayman Russel, Brady Kelly, Whit Gray, Taylor Bozeman, or Taylor Hooks. These guys are rough and very tough to beat. They get after it every play if you don't believe me you should see Ridgeway film or ask them yourself. Doesn't matter if you can pass run kick they will find a way to get to you. I'm not sayin we're just gonna blow columbia away i honestly think it will be a close game coming down to who can make the last stop on D

Hendersonville has a very good D, but suggesting people watch the Ridgeway film probably won't prove your point considering they had nearly 400 yards of offense against you. (3X more than your offense gained)