5A State Championship: Columbia Central vs Hendersonville

lexi

he's probably talking about the 1 seed in the bracket. which there are 4 different 1 seeds, so its not really saying that much.

My point was there is no way one can call HHS a weak offense. 60+ points in the last three games? (I had to take off my gloves & shoes to cipher that one, I still might be off count a bit. ;) ) Ya'll have safe travels & I'm looking forward to a great game!

whew, if Hendersonville's offense is that weak they are really in trouble

this week.

7-0? how bout that offense. Yeah ridgeway put up more yards but scoring is the only thing that matters here we won 21-19 that obviously tells you we made important stops against one of the best teams in tennessee. Tomrw night you'll get a good taste. Goodluck keeping that offense out on the field for more than 3 and out

7-0? how bout that offense. Yeah ridgeway put up more yards but scoring is the only thing that matters here we won 21-19 that obviously tells you we made important stops against one of the best teams in tennessee. Tomrw night you'll get a good taste. Goodluck keeping that offense out on the field for more than 3 and out

you wanna know about our offense?

we have outscored our opponents 406-172

we also have an over 1000 yard rusher (chris martin) and another running back that has almost five hundred in the playoffs alone (tradarius goff)... and thats just the running attack the passing game aint to shabby either.

you wanna know about our offense?

we have outscored our opponents 406-172

we also have an over 1000 yard rusher (chris martin) and another running back that has almost five hundred in the playoffs alone (tradarius goff)... and thats just the running attack the passing game aint to shabby either.

I'll either congratulate ya'll tomorrow or you'll do the same for us. Right? The fact that we have so much talent in the Middle TN area is a win for both teams. But that trophy is coming to the HHS Commandos!

it's game day boys and girls not really sure why im still up since im leaving for cookville at 8 in the morning and will be up in 5 hours... gonna be a long day good luck to all the boys tonight and hope no one gets hurt to bad

I love the wing t offense, but DEFENSE wins championships. Columbia: 27-17. GO LUKE!