CSAS defeats Howard 63-54

global98

Wow! I knew the Patriots had everyone back but beating Howard is big!

it really wasnt...this was Howards first game of the season and they looked real sluggish...not to mention Thomas McCauley their starting guard wasnt there...Barry Griffen had a terrible game and scored 15...no excuses but we shall see once this howard team gets in shape and has some games under their belt what will happen...#24 for howard is the worst!!! player i have ever seen

it really wasnt...this was Howards first game of the season and they looked real sluggish...not to mention Thomas McCauley their starting guard wasnt there...Barry Griffen had a terrible game and scored 15...no excuses but we shall see once this howard team gets in shape and has some games under their belt what will happen...#24 for howard is the worst!!! player i have ever seen

First game so they looked sluggish (I guess playdays and practices didn't take place either), guard wasn't there, this player was terrible, that player is the worst ever, but no excuses. :roflol:

Edited by Indian

First game so they looked sluggish (I guess playdays and practices didn't take place either), guard wasn't there, this player was terrible, that player is the worst ever, but no excuses. :roflol:

im laughn at you Indian cause your team is consistant in being terrible...However when you return 5 starters and the other returns 1 you are suppose to win early in the season and tose werent excuses anyone that was at that game will tell you that this wasnt a good Howard team that was put on the floor but moose will get it together and they Will beat them at Howard but this team has to gel first!!! and the playday they didnt play a team worth anything but we will be singing their praises at the end of the season when they hold up the distric and region trophy....they just need work is what im saying Indian>>>

I agree that Howard will improve as the year goes along. Moose is too good a coach for them not to get better. But for the "record" CSAS did not play all that well. Their guards took too many bad shots and had too many turnovers. Howard scored inside whenever they wanted. The Patriots just have a lot of depth and a lot of experience and a win is a win!