Baylor vs. Ensworth

reed11588

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA gave Matthews the OC position!!!! I am on the floor rolling. The 1% credibility you had on these boards is now gone.

Sorry, I thought that was the case. A player told me he was the OC and I talk to him whenever EHS plays BA and just assumed that was the case.

I guess coach Matthews lied to me and the rest of the school when he told us how much he liked Ensworth. He's not that kind of guy, he liked EHS but he is a religious man. He played his first year of football at BYU before transferring to Texas A&M so maybe he wanted his kids to get a good christian education, nothing wrong with that. If I'm correct, he left MBA too so does that mean he thought MBA was an awful school? Does that mean he thought McGugin was an awful coach? Does that mean he would never want to send his kids there? No.

As I should also add, he was not Ensworth's OL coach. Edd Caudill was, he was an assistant OL/TE coach, so he did get a promotion. But I don't have any credibility so you can troll harder.