Prayers For A Player

ozzy

As some of you may know one of Columbia Central's players Dylan Rebeor is a 16 years old sophomore and has cancer and has been given two weeks to live. So from a Central 2009 graduate to everyone that may or may not know of this boy I ask you to keep him in your prayers. He has been struggling with this all season (if im correct) and has been in and out of the hospital all season. Odds are he probably wont be able to make it to the game Friday to watch the boys play which I know kills. So if everyone could keep him in your prayers it would mean a lot to me and everyone else in Columbia that knows this boy or may read this.

Thanks, William

Edited by ozzy

Thanks everyone so far this means a lot to all of us. Found out after an extremely rough night last night he is at home, stable and aware of what's going on. Unfortunately he probably wont be able to make it to the game Friday since that's just to much traveling for him right now. I found out for sure it is colon cancer that he has too