Prayers For A Player

ozzy

Hey everbody this is amazing i go to Central and everyone is pulling behind Dylan and to see the support he has all over the state is breathtaking. Also i thought i would give you an update he is doing a little better, he has woken up is talking and eating. Thanks to all the prayer warriors out there it means alot to us all.

Hey everbody this is amazing i go to Central and everyone is pulling behind Dylan and to see the support he has all over the state is breathtaking. Also i thought i would give you an update he is doing a little better, he has woken up is talking and eating. Thanks to all the prayer warriors out there it means alot to us all.

Prayers from Columbia.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27

'Have faith in God,Jesus answered. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins' (Mark 11:22-25).

We will be praying for him and his family.

• Upvote 2

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27

'Have faith in God,Jesus answered. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins' (Mark 11:22-25).

We will be praying for him and his family.

Well qouted. Pray Continually.

thanks everyone for all the prayers so far from what i hear he isn't doing much better.. but dad told me something tonight that this kid has done that brought a tear to my eye so i figured i'd share. The make a wish foundation asked this boy what was his wish for them to do for him, and he said take him and his family to Hawaii. Well now he is to sick to travel so they asked him something else they could do for him, and his response was to get the Columbia football team all new helmets and pads for next season. I don't know about yall but this says loads to me that he cares about all those boys more than anything else with what is going on right now to ask for this. So i just figured i'd give everyone a little bit of an update