MARSHALL COUNTY @ GILES COUNTY

bobcatboi55

WELL THEM BOBCATS LOOK MIGHTY FINE LAST TUESDAY EVEN WITH THE STARTING FIVE NOT EVENING DOING SO WELL..BUT OUR BENCH IS DOING VERY WELL SINCE THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE BACK GILES CAN RUN A FIVE IN AND FIVE OUT..BUT ITS GONNA BE A GOOD MATCH UP VS. THERE BIGGEST RIVAL OF THE SEASON MARSHALL COUNTY WITH THERE D1 PROSPECT KEDREON...BUT WHEN MARSHALL COUNTY PLAYED AGAINTS LAWRENCE COUNTY THEY LOST BY LIKE 15.. AND THE SUPPOSE TO BE D1 PLAYER ONLY SCORE 12 AND HE HAD A TECHNICAL FOUL.. GILES BEAT LAWRENCE COUNTY BY 18 SO IT SHOULD BE A INTRUSTING GAME.. WHO U THINK WILL WHEN????

WELL THEM BOBCATS LOOK MIGHTY FINE LAST TUESDAY EVEN WITH THE STARTING FIVE NOT EVENING DOING SO WELL..BUT OUR BENCH IS DOING VERY WELL SINCE THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE BACK GILES CAN RUN A FIVE IN AND FIVE OUT..BUT ITS GONNA BE A GOOD MATCH UP VS. THERE BIGGEST RIVAL OF THE SEASON MARSHALL COUNTY WITH THERE D1 PROSPECT KEDREON...BUT WHEN MARSHALL COUNTY PLAYED AGAINTS LAWRENCE COUNTY THEY LOST BY LIKE 15.. AND THE SUPPOSE TO BE D1 PLAYER ONLY SCORE 12 AND HE HAD A TECHNICAL FOUL.. GILES BEAT LAWRENCE COUNTY BY 18 SO IT SHOULD BE A INTRUSTING GAME.. WHO U THINK WILL WHEN????

Why do you type in all caps?

giles is gonna have a good team this year.they have a good shot at playing for the district title.deep on the bench.be nice to get one up on marshall and springhill,let them play out of the hole!

Getting closer.marshall comes to our house friday nite.i won't make a prediction till i see how we play at hickmon tuesday nite.GO CATS

Well lets hear it sawdust. GC looked very good against Hickman Middle school last night. Got a much better team next so what you thinkin?

48 did look pretty good ,didn't it?only thing worries me with marshall, we've only played 2 games.we're not really playing in sync as a team .it's all been on athletic ability up to now,which i have to say ,looks dang good!i'll have to say giles beats marshall double digits.what u think?

tonights the night!hope them bobcats are fired up and ready for marshall.where you at 2hands? i would like to know who you got. are you a tigers fan?

marshall won by 6 last night.best team giles has played to date ,but didn't play their "A" game.low scoring game with a lot of fouls called on both teams.this is only a minor setback for the bobcats,and they gained much needed experience.kedron looked good.my only question is why the refs led him use his elbow and push off on every single drive? he would have fouled out before halftime if they called this correctly.why does he get away with it? because he's a D1 signee?regardless,giles will keep getting better and be ready next time they play. linoln co. tonight,springhill tuesday night. GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!