McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gosh ya'll, I been a citizen of Rebel Nation since before there was one. Even took the time to play for them for a few years in Jr. High and High School. News Flash!!!!! The Rebels are honestly re-building this season. It showed tonight and we still won going away. This is going to be a tough season for the Rebels but I believe in them. Everything is there but the experience and that will come with time. If I had to make picks from tonight I'd have to say that the two most impressive teams were (expletetivlys deleted) Huntingdon and Bruceton.

Rebel Defense played awsome!!! Good job ya'll. Offense clicked when it needed to and that is what it takes. I may have to step up my heart meds before this season is over but, we'll do what we have to do!!!!

Now that that's over Rebels, GET TO WORK!!!! Defense looked good tonight, O line has some real talent behind them and they need to form a pact between them to make it happen as a team line. I know our O line is young but the size and strength is there. That's my old area of operation and I know......come together as a group..a team and get it done and the Rebels will be just fine!!!

I watched the game tonight with one of my old running backs and he was teasing me about I was tough to run behind because I always told them where we were running when we came thru my hole. LOL, he was right because I knew somebody was gonna get hurt when he got there. About two plays into the game the D lineman on my nose went where ever I wanted him too!! We had a good laugh about that tonight. If WE were still there Joe would hit me. If He was still there Joe would hit him. That's all it took........two plays!!!! Life is good fellas learn to love it for what it is!!! High School Football is one of if not the greatest institutions in high school other than educaton. The lessons learned in High School Football will serve the learners for their entire life. Just like me and my former running back...we are bonded for life because of a little story that lasted one season way back in the '60's. It's that special!!!

Edited by duckman38201

My God?...Can We Atleast Start First And Ten....I Mean What The Heck?...Apparently We Didn't Like First And Ten So....We Take A Delay Of Game Penalty?...First And Fifteen Seems More Achievable?..LOL..And Don't You Start On Me About It Either...It Happened More Than Once!..Ya Hosers!

I believe you had two delay of game penalties, but that's still better than six fumbles. :shock:

My gosh ya'll, I been a citizen of Rebel Nation since before there was one. Even took the time to play for them for a few years in Jr. High and High School. News Flash!!!!! The Rebels are honestly re-building this season. It showed tonight and we still won going away. This is going to be a tough season for the Rebels but I believe in them. Everything is there but the experience and that will come with time. If I had to make picks from tonight I'd have to say that the two most impressive teams were (expletetivlys deleted) Huntingdon and Bruceton.

Rebel Defense played awsome!!! Good job ya'll. Offense clicked when it needed to and that is what it takes. I may have to step up my heart meds before this season is over but, we'll do what we have to do!!!!

Now that that's over Rebels, GET TO WORK!!!! Defense looked good tonight, O line has some real talent behind them and they need to form a pact between them to make it happen as a team line. I know our O line is young but the size and strength is there. That's my old area of operation and I know......come together as a group..a team and get it done and the Rebels will be just fine!!!

I watched the game tonight with one of my old running backs and he was teasing me about I was tough to run behind because I always told them where we were running when we came thru my hole. LOL, he was right because I knew somebody was gonna get hurt when he got there. About two plays into the game the D lineman on my nose went where ever I wanted him too!! We had a good laugh about that tonight. If WE were still there Joe would hit me. If He was still there Joe would hit him. That's all it took........two plays!!!! Life is good fellas learn to love it for what it is!!! High School Football is one of if not the greatest institutions in high school other than educaton. The lessons learned in High School Football will serve the learners for their entire life. Just like me and my former running back...we are bonded for life because of a little story that lasted one season way back in the '60's. It's that special!!!

By the way, did I mention that the Rebels won going away in a very suspect performance tonight?