McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ole Buddy...That Was Not The Response I Was Trying To Get From You...LOL Are We Getting Passive In Our Old Age?..Hey How's Our Young Man Doing In The Service?...I Remember My Service Years And Look Back At Them Fondly. I Hope His Path In The Future Is Pationate And Defined.. Wish Him Well For Me, And Thank Him For Defending Our Country. See Ya Swo!

Passive? BigSwo passive? Now Butchie you know Im preoccupied with my younger boys Baseball seasons and my number 2 sons graduation and my Airman is home for the moment. So just because i didnt bust those ugly hogjawls of yours for those rednecked remarks you made is no need for callin me passive and old. Is that better?Man my boy is doing great. He has been home for the last 12 days but leaves tomorrow for his first duty station. He is my pride and joy. He loves what he is doing and thank you for continuing to ask about him. I will tell him you asked. No go suck something.

V&T1, I kind of feel the same way. Last time we talked like this remember where we ended up?

That was in '07. Well here we go again!!! How did spring practice go? Do we have new uniforms and play at least one game at Bethel this spring?

Duck,

I watched the CC scrimmage for the most part. We held our own against them but it is spring and I don't put too much stock in it. Comer does a great job of evaluating spring and the film then makes his adjustments over the summer. The Lowe kid showed signs of quick burst of speed when he had a hole. We have a freshman coming in from the middle school that leg pressed a 1022 pounds. If he gets in there and works, does the lifting and bust his arse during the summer, he may play. He may not start right away, but he will get some snaps. He is strong as an ox and a very intelligent young man. I got the intelligent part from a certain Language Art's teacher who I see everyday! :thumb:

Passive? BigSwo passive? Now Butchie you know Im preoccupied with my younger boys Baseball seasons and my number 2 sons graduation and my Airman is home for the moment. So just because i didnt bust those ugly hogjawls of yours for those rednecked remarks you made is no need for callin me passive and old. Is that better?Man my boy is doing great. He has been home for the last 12 days but leaves tomorrow for his first duty station. He is my pride and joy. He loves what he is doing and thank you for continuing to ask about him. I will tell him you asked. No go suck something.

Well There Is No Way He Came From Your Genes....You Degenerate!...We All Know Your An Immigrant To Onion City..Probably Swam Over From Obion County...Huh?

Duck,

I watched the CC scrimmage for the most part. We held our own against them but it is spring and I don't put too much stock in it. Comer does a great job of evaluating spring and the film then makes his adjustments over the summer. The Lowe kid showed signs of quick burst of speed when he had a hole. We have a freshman coming in from the middle school that leg pressed a 1022 pounds. If he gets in there and works, does the lifting and bust his arse during the summer, he may play. He may not start right away, but he will get some snaps. He is strong as an ox and a very intelligent young man. I got the intelligent part from a certain Language Art's teacher who I see everyday! :thumb:

OK V&T1 here's the question. I hear one then the other. WHO is our QB????

BTW have you met my daughter yet? She is now the new student advisor for the Criminal Justice Dept.!! Silly me, you are prolly avoiding that dept. at all costs!! LOL

WHO is taking our snaps?????

OK V&T1 here's the question. I hear one then the other. WHO is our QB????

BTW have you met my daughter yet? She is now the new student advisor for the Criminal Justice Dept.!! Silly me, you are prolly avoiding that dept. at all costs!! LOL

WHO is taking our snaps?????

Well, your hearing hasn't gone b/c I am hearing the same.

If I were a betting man, I would say it's Robertson's to loose. There again though, its spring and you never know. I think passing league this summer will tell a lot. I think both Luke and Ty both have it upstairs to do it.

I have not me your daughter yet. I don't get over to CJ very much.

I saw JJ last night and he said to tell you and Butchie that he is making a trip down to da club next to Manasses and wanted his body guards to go with him.

If I were a betting man, I would say it's Robertson's to loose. There again though, its spring and you never know. I think passing league this summer will tell a lot. I think both Luke and Ty both have it upstairs to do it.

I saw JJ last night and he said to tell you and Butchie that he is making a trip down to da club next to Manasses and wanted his body guards to go with him.

Don't Get Me Started On You And Wannabe's Gayhawk Adventure!

Glad your son got home for a few days. I know you are very proud of him and you should be. Thanks him for his servic. God Bless.

Reckon JJ will be on his own down at B.T. Washington's area!!!! Guess we'll see who's taking snaps come next fall!!!

So where are we playing Hicks on O??? I hear TE. So we move a QB to TE and move the TE to QB!!!! This is starting to sound like last season (which turned out pretty well by the way!) I need nerve pills to see this season coming up.

I'm sure the coaches will make the right choices and that we will be what the Rebels have grown to be.....It's just that I'm waiting to see the "reload" thing in this!!!! BUT I'm watching!

Where does Ty figure into the QB thing! Can he make an impression that counts. He should 'cause we're gonna need him down the road. Building a future one game at a time.

Edited by duckman38201

• 2 weeks later...