McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like yall got a muffin non-district schedule next year. :roflol:

Yeah...Humboldt And TCA Are The Only Threats At The Moment....We Have Alot Of Good Kids Returning And Some New Transfers That Hit At The End Of The Season Last Year That We're Not Eligible...A Darn Good Runningback From Paris Tn...I Hear...So The QB Position Will Be Up For Grabs Again But 3 People Wanting It And Are Capable..So Here's Hoping! Max Was A Good QB For Us...And Youth And Being Zealous May Have Been His Undoing...But He Was Exciting To Watch...Great Kid!

Yeah...Humboldt And TCA Are The Only Threats At The Moment....We Have Alot Of Good Kids Returning And Some New Transfers That Hit At The End Of The Season Last Year That We're Not Eligible...A Darn Good Runningback From Paris Tn...I Hear...So The QB Position Will Be Up For Grabs Again But 3 People Wanting It And Are Capable..So Here's Hoping! Max Was A Good QB For Us...And Youth And Being Zealous May Have Been His Undoing...But He Was Exciting To Watch...Great Kid!

New Transfers? Is that Comer guy recruiting these boys from Paris? I garuntee you I hope he is doing it legal. If he isn't the TSSAA will find out about it and suspend McKenzie from the playoffs like they did that Grace school in Knoxville after Grider beat them last year. You think im joking but im not.

New Transfers? Is that Comer guy recruiting these boys from Paris? I garuntee you I hope he is doing it legal. If he isn't the TSSAA will find out about it and suspend McKenzie from the playoffs like they did that Grace school in Knoxville after Grider beat them last year. You think im joking but im not.

How's the new dorms coming in South Pitt, Roy?:roflolk:

Grider better not be playin' college boys. Them T$$AA fellers will disqualify you for playin' college boys. Troll ain't stupid either. :roflolk:

College Boys, Eh?...Now The Stink Of It Comes Out!..Ya Dang Hosers! I Hope They Pull Fudge Rounds Off The Shelves In Protest Of This Flagrant Violation!..I Knew You Hosers Was A Cheating Bunch Of Mountain Drainage Trash!