McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swo said:Duck I would love to have the oppertunity to meet and talk. I agree it would be fun as well. Looks like maybe next fall now. Either way I had the chance to meet the infamous butchie and mr bigster from LC this past season Also met Devil Alumni too. It was good to put a face with a name with Bigster and alumni. i cant say it was so good to see what Butchie actually looked like

What are you trying to say about Butchie?lol..I guess you saw Lake Co fared pretty well against Haywood Co.May be pretty good once we get the kinks worked out.

Swo said:Duck I would love to have the oppertunity to meet and talk. I agree it would be fun as well. Looks like maybe next fall now. Either way I had the chance to meet the infamous butchie and mr bigster from LC this past season Also met Devil Alumni too. It was good to put a face with a name with Bigster and alumni. i cant say it was so good to see what Butchie actually looked like

What are you trying to say about Butchie?lol..I guess you saw Lake Co fared pretty well against Haywood Co.May be pretty good once we get the kinks worked out.

Yeah I read wardawgs report. Sounds good but.... it was a biased report. lol. I would tell you my tornados looked unstoppable if i were giving my synopsous but... that wuould also be biased. Dude I cant wait to hook up and have some more fun again. By the way My son the Airman is home for the next 10 days and then he is off to Wy. to begin his service. remember him in your prayers.

Yeah I read wardawgs report. Sounds good but.... it was a biased report. lol. I would tell you my tornados looked unstoppable if i were giving my synopsous but... that wuould also be biased. Dude I cant wait to hook up and have some more fun again. By the way My son the Airman is home for the next 10 days and then he is off to Wy. to begin his service. remember him in your prayers.

Will do.He'll be in all our prayers.Just tell him to not come again,save the time if he can for the Lake Co-Union City game...By the way..Why would you think Wardawg is biased?

Heck bigster, I ain't sayin' nuthin' about butchie!!! He's just one of us. We don't show up to be pretty, we show up to do business!!!! You of all people should know that!!!! LOL

bigster, Lake Co. will be good in an off year!!!! Them boys are tough. If anybody wants to argue with this send em' to me!!

If I wasn't Rebel to the bone I'd prolly be driving to Tiptonville every weekend!!!!!!

Get-R-Done!!!!

Well, me and Butchie might have to go to Adams a time or two along the way but..........you know what I mean.

We'd love to see ya'll back on our schedule.

BigSwo, our prayers are with you son. Some of us have been in "harms way" and prayer is always good. Myself and several of my buddies from McKenzie were there at the L.C./U.C. game last season and it was for sure a good 'un.

It would be good to meet some of ya'll from U.C. too. We've had a good rivalry with both teams.

Heck bigster, I ain't sayin' nuthin' about butchie!!! He's just one of us. We don't show up to be pretty, we show up to do business!!!! You of all people should know that!!!! LOL

Wait a minute.What are you trying to say Duck.You don't think Butchie,Bigster and Duck are pretty?Can't believe you would say that..lol

Now, now bigster, you know me.........I don't get personal like that!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and from my seat any good football fan friend is fine to see for me and butchie!! I see you ain't lost a step though. you still got your edge.

Sometghing you MIGHT enjoy hearing about........Union City came over here today to scrimmage the Rebels and when I went by there Union City had finally scored and I was told the Rebs had scored 4 times then and were clicking on all cylinders. It was likely near the end of the scrimmage. Even though the man I talked to is naturally prejudiced, he knows football inside out and I feel comfortable with what he told me. Either way, I'm sure BigD will give us all the details asap.

Don't get me wrong, I like talking with BigSwo and some of the other Tornado faithful. I'm just glad to hear that my Rebs were up to that challenge today. A lot of people dismiss scrimmages largely and I understand that thinking somewhat. But, I played in a lot of 'em in my day and will promise anyone who questions me that we gave as much in those scrimmages as we did on Friday night!!! Anyone on the field with us that didn't we ran 'em off in practice!!! We didn't want slackers out there with us and I'm betting that hasn't changed much if any today!!

Well Rebel Nation, I'm told that our Rebels took it to Union City this afternoon at Bethel. When we went by there they told us it was 4-1 Rebels and nearing the end of the scrimmage I think. Anyway, they told me that the Rebs were pretty well in charge of the day scoring pretty easily and playing solid defenxe. MUSIC TO MY EARS!!!!!! (even if I am half deaf!)

Hey Big Swo?...The Duck Just Called In The National Guard To Get Your Team Outta Town Safely....He Was Losing His Mind In Excitement Of The Thrashing, The Rebels Just Handed Your Lil Dust Devils...Wha Happen? Was The Sun In Your Eyes?...LOL

And Bigster?...With A Pus Like What You Got...You Need Not Be Referring To My Looks....LOL