McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to run up middle with 8 in box.. i believe real game comer would have called different plays.. I just didnt understand what else Mckenzie had to prove for u to think switch Mckenzie rank 4 and huntingdon 8?? Lets get ready for westview week 1. go rebels

All McKenzie has to prove is that Rebel Pride is still alive. Huntingdon was good again tonight spanking Riverside and Bruceton played well also. Trust me I believe in the Rebels and Comer to the end. Our first few weeks should go well then we'll see.

All McKenzie has to prove is that Rebel Pride is still alive. Huntingdon was good again tonight spanking Riverside and Bruceton played well also. Trust me I believe in the Rebels and Comer to the end. Our first few weeks should go well then we'll see.

Just wanted to let you Rebs know that PC got it together tonight when they were playing in a real game. :flower:

Just wanted to let you Rebs know that PC got it together tonight when they were playing in a real game. :flower:

We Could Give A Ratz Patoot About PC....We Got Bigger Fish To Fry...Your The Ones That Laid An Egg In Huntingdon...You Have Nothing To Prove To Us, Nor Do We Expect It!...Good Luck To PC!

Well It Seems The Opening Ceremony For The New Student Center At Bethel Was A Big Success....Ole Duck Was Out Passing Out His Female Advisor Cards. Baloon Rides And Such...They Even have A Special Walk Built And Golf Cart Pass For The Duck To Use, To Get Back And Forth From His Office. But Duck? The Decor Is Kinda Moody Aint It?...Black Lights And Disco Balls? And Zebra Skinned Walls Lined With Sofa's?

Well It Seems The Opening Ceremony For The New Student Center At Bethel Was A Big Success....Ole Duck Was Out Passing Out His Female Advisor Cards. Baloon Rides And Such...They Even have A Special Walk Built And Golf Cart Pass For The Duck To Use, To Get Back And Forth From His Office. But Duck? The Decor Is Kinda Moody Aint It?...Black Lights And Disco Balls? And Zebra Skinned Walls Lined With Sofa's?

Naaah, all that decor was set up as a training tool for my envious wannabe's. I just got 3-4 parking spots right behind the house!!! LOL

No advisor needed!!

Actually the ribbon cutting for the new Student Center/Gym was Friday afternoon. Today was like a Bethel Day welcoming in the new students and community alike to the "new" campus. Had a good view of the fireworks display (which was impressive) from my back porch tonight. The biggest of the hot air ballons (the one Butchie had to help blow up!) ended up almost behind my house!!! That thing was huge. I've seen 'em before but this one was exceptional.

I'm ready for some real Rebel football too!!! Titans couldn't quite get it done tonight and lost on a last second field goal. :angry: