McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

TCA coach stated in the Jackson Sun article it was his job to pull his starters first. Aville starters played through halve the 3rd because TCA keep there starters in. The way TCA jumped out why risk letting up?

Rewind to last year and rethink your statement. Come on man! You can't point fingers just because your on the losing side. Anyways, TCA players and staff keep working hard and best if luck the rest of the season. I for one looking forward to watching #7 continue to develop. Great competitor as are the rest of his team mates.

I think that you had better go back and reread the article about the game from The Jackson Sun. Nowhere in the article does the TCA coach say that it is his job to pull his starters first as you claim. I will help you out some. Coach Butler was not quoted in the article by Dave Thomas until the last paragragh.

Adamsville did not pull the bulk of its starters until the 4th quarter. Seeing that the bulk of the second half was played under a running clock, starters could have been pulled earlier with a 35 plus point lead.

In reference to those who are saying that TCA shouuld not have tried a trick play on a 2 point conversion, I say that Adamsville should not have been running a 300 plus pound lineman as a running back to score a touchdown well after the game was decided. Talk about gimmic plays after the game is over, there is one for you.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So exactly what did coach mean in that last paragraph? You know your gonna get chaffed if you keep walking around with your drawers bunched up. By the way, "Fat Panther" is a legit goal line package. Good luck to TCA! Might want to get reitz some gold bond though.

Now,now yall. In case ya'll missed it, thread is "McKenzie Rebels-2011". I personally won't be found at a football game handing out Gold Bond to opponents fans......it might look a little lite in the *******! I say if a man needs Gold Bond let him man up and get his own (take the advice of one who drove a forklift for quite some time...Baby powder is cheaper if you check the dollar stores)!! Yep, that's what I say!!! :thumb::roflol:

Peace out and good luck to all 'cept when ya' play us!!! :roflol::popcorneater:

Edited by duckman38201

I think that you had better go back and reread the article about the game from The Jackson Sun. Nowhere in the article does the TCA coach say that it is his job to pull his starters first as you claim. I will help you out some. Coach Butler was not quoted in the article by Dave Thomas until the last paragragh.

Adamsville did not pull the bulk of its starters until the 4th quarter. Seeing that the bulk of the second half was played under a running clock, starters could have been pulled earlier with a 35 plus point lead.

In reference to those who are saying that TCA shouuld not have tried a trick play on a 2 point conversion, I say that Adamsville should not have been running a 300 plus pound lineman as a running back to score a touchdown well after the game was decided. Talk about gimmic plays after the game is over, there is one for you.

The Only Guy That's 300lb Is Cardfan!...LOL Ya Hoser!

hey butchie that hurt my feelings. he is talking about our "FAT PANTHER" set. We have a qb that is 345lbs, a running back that is 325lbs and the other running back that is 300lbs. I have to say it is pretty successful. Ran twice and scored both times. nearly 1000Lbs coming at you all at once better go hide and not try to tackle these boys.

Butchie, did you ever get rid of that boil on you shoulders or did you just give up and teaqch it how to talk. :roflolk:

hey butchie that hurt my feelings. he is talking about our "FAT PANTHER" set. We have a qb that is 345lbs, a running back that is 325lbs and the other running back that is 300lbs. I have to say it is pretty successful. Ran twice and scored both times. nearly 1000Lbs coming at you all at once better go hide and not try to tackle these boys.

Butchie, did you ever get rid of that boil on you shoulders or did you just give up and teaqch it how to talk. :roflolk:

In The Words Of Johnny Mac, "You Can't Be Serious?"..Dang! Ya Got A Bunch Of Cornbread Men, Huh? Ya Know We Could Request TSSAA HGH Test Them Players? LOL...Ya Steroid Abusing Hoser! :roflolk:

And Ya Know I'm A Lil Sensnsative About My Hump...That's A Cheap Shot! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

In The Words Of Johnny Mac, "You Can't Be Serious?"..Dang! Ya Got A Bunch Of Cornbread Men, Huh? Ya Know We Could Request TSSAA HGH Test Them Players? LOL...Ya Steroid Abusing Hoser! :roflolk:

And Ya Know I'm A Lil Sensnsative About My Hump...That's A Cheap Shot! :roflolk:

Lol, no HGH in these boys! Only things they abuse is hamburgers and frenchfries!

Good luck to the Rebs this week, beat them sweatervesters!

McKenzie 68

TCA. 22

McKenzie will do great in the playoffs going to semis or maybe even the championship, they are getting better each and every week. They will probably win Friday against TCA, and then they will probably lose to Huntingdon, but I dont think it'll be the blowout everyone thinks it will be. I think Huntingdon will show them their mistakes so Wade Comer can adjust them to beat a very good Adamsville team. Playoff teams from West TN look like them obviously, Adamsville, Humboldt, and possibly Riverside and Dresden. Dresden I think will have to pull off a upset against Huntingdon which could very well happen as they might get cocky if they are still undefeated and they got a bye as well. Also dont count Riverside out just yet.

My point is if the Rebels can take care of the Vikings they have a good shot at getting to state. Agree or Disagree I'd like to hear your opinions bout the whole post.

McKenzie will do great in the playoffs going to semis or maybe even the championship, they are getting better each and every week. They will probably win Friday against TCA, and then they will probably lose to Huntingdon, but I dont think it'll be the blowout everyone thinks it will be. I think Huntingdon will show them their mistakes so Wade Comer can adjust them to beat a very good Adamsville team. Playoff teams from West TN look like them obviously, Adamsville, Humboldt, and possibly Riverside and Dresden. Dresden I think will have to pull off a upset against Huntingdon which could very well happen as they might get cocky if they are still undefeated and they got a bye as well. Also dont count Riverside out just yet.

My point is if the Rebels can take care of the Vikings they have a good shot at getting to state. Agree or Disagree I'd like to hear your opinions bout the whole post.

dont forget Westwood out of memphis. They are a much better team than we are used to seeing come out of that district. What is really concerning is somebody very well might have to travel to memphis to play them as well. You know that is a hard place to play. They look to be one of the top seeds in the west barring a late season collapse. Quad four will be one of the toughest in the state when you add Westwood, adamsville, mckenzie, and humboldt as the top level and then you will have teams like Dresden, riverside, or TCA playing their way in. it will be very interesting to see what happens. I think Adamsville has as good as a chance as anyone to come out of this quad and play in the semis, but so do humboldt, mckenzie, and westwood. Gonna be a tough November.

dont forget Westwood out of memphis. They are a much better team than we are used to seeing come out of that district. What is really concerning is somebody very well might have to travel to memphis to play them as well. You know that is a hard place to play. They look to be one of the top seeds in the west barring a late season collapse. Quad four will be one of the toughest in the state when you add Westwood, adamsville, mckenzie, and humboldt as the top level and then you will have teams like Dresden, riverside, or TCA playing their way in. it will be very interesting to see what happens. I think Adamsville has as good as a chance as anyone to come out of this quad and play in the semis, but so do humboldt, mckenzie, and westwood. Gonna be a tough November.

Good point about Westwood they are very good as well, & I know it'll be a long drive if any of these teams play them but not as far as cookville will be if one of you pulls it off. I think the state championship should be at Nashville isnt fair the teams east dont have to drive far. Just my opinion, I know they have a bidding for the place but it still dont make it right. Good luck to Adamsville as well, they are doing great so far your regular season game with McKenzie will help you both out in your rematch or other teams you will be playing.