FCS vs Watertown

possumtownshady

Come and enjoy the show, once you watch our boys put a good ole fashioned butt whippin on RBS then you will be hopin you don't have to play us in the region tournament.

I agree that Midten runs their mouth way to much but if i was you i would becareful calling out the boys from Jackson County. They just beat Livingston Academy in Livingston tonight by 23. LA is a very very good team that will undoubtedly be in the AA state tournament again this year like they have for the past 3 years. they boast a 6'7 kid that is automatic around the basket and a 6'6 forward that is as good a player as there is around these parts. Friendship has a great program and they are always tough and there is no doubt someone will have to beat them in the region tournament to win it. Good luck to you guys this year and hopefully we will see eachother at the end of February! :thumb:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Midten runs their mouth way to much but if i was you i would becareful calling out the boys from Jackson County. They just beat Livingston Academy in Livingston tonight by 23. LA is a very very good team that will undoubtedly be in the AA state tournament again this year like they have for the past 3 years. they boast a 6'7 kid that is automatic around the basket and a 6'6 forward that is as good a player as there is around these parts. Friendship has a great program and they are always tough and there is no doubt someone will have to beat them in the region tournament to win it. Good luck to you guys this year and hopefully we will see eachother at the end of February! :thumb:

I seen that score this morning in the tennessean. That's a huge win for JC. I really like yall's coach from what I seen in the region tourney last year. Hopefully we will be good enough to play yall in the region championship!

Well the TRAP game didn't get us last night at Westmoreland. Our boys played real good overall. Still turning the ball over too many times IMO but the uptempo transition style will result in more turnovers. Drew Hutchinson on the inside was a beast last night and then the outside shooting and leadership of our senior Hill combined for 35 of our 57pts. So its now 2 home games coming up tomorrow and Friday. Seen Bradshaw in the stands scouting his former team last night so I assume he will try and reach into his bag of tricks to try and pull the upset. NOT!

Go Commanders and one footnote: Come early to FCS Thursday night or you may have to stand up to watch the boys game!

Well the TRAP game didn't get us last night at Westmoreland. Our boys played real good overall. Still turning the ball over too many times IMO but the uptempo transition style will result in more turnovers. Drew Hutchinson on the inside was a beast last night and then the outside shooting and leadership of our senior Hill combined for 35 of our 57pts. So its now 2 home games coming up tomorrow and Friday. Seen Bradshaw in the stands scouting his former team last night so I assume he will try and reach into his bag of tricks to try and pull the upset. NOT!

Go Commanders and one footnote: Come early to FCS Thursday night or you may have to stand up to watch the boys game!

Not real high on internet talk! But Bradshaw will have the boys ready to play...TRUST ME

Not real high on internet talk! But Bradshaw will have the boys ready to play...TRUST ME

Didn't say he wouldn't have his team ready just making a somewhat ah....let's say awkward comment on reaching into his bag of tricks which maybe I shouldn't have said cause he didn't have a bag of tricks at FCS.....

I just know it will be a FULL house at our place and wouldn't doubt it one bit to see a lot of Bradshaw supporters there for this match up.

Just like always it will be decided by the boys on the floor!

Didn't say he wouldn't have his team ready just making a somewhat ah....let's say awkward comment on reaching into his bag of tricks which maybe I shouldn't have said cause he didn't have a bag of tricks at FCS.....

I just know it will be a FULL house at our place and wouldn't doubt it one bit to see a lot of Bradshaw supporters there for this match up.

Amen! Brother I'm with you. see you tomorrow night it should be a good one to watch.

Wow you guys just got beat by Gordonsville who we could have beaten by 30! Thats an awful loss, there is no way you can say that yall will be any good this year after getting beat by a team that is that pitiful!! I really hope your team get it together before you play us otherwise you will go home saying "I knew I should't have posted that on CoachT."

Posted what on Coacht?? That RBS is a talented basketball team...I still believe that! You can't look at one game and expect certain results from another game! Pickett County also beat Gordonsville by 20 as well and the game between RBS and PC went to O/T too. Gordonsville played a 6 point game with Macon County who is, last time I check, undefeated! RBS went into Gville and played an athletic team who was ready to play and lost.

I remember in 02-03 RBS finished the season27-5, AP ranked #7 in the state, and had beaten Trousdale County early in the year by 40 points. By the time the season was over RBS had been put out of the region and Trousdale was on its way to the state tournament. If you think that because you beat a team by 20 points and RBS lost that RBS is going to be a cake walk, well you have another thing coming! I'm not saying RBS is going to win, but it will be a good game I truly look foward to seeing :thumb:

Edited by swanson71

You know Bradshaw wants this one real bad! I just hope the guys on our end realize that those H2O boys will come out spittin fire and wantin it. which sometimes can overtake talent. which FCS has ALOT more of... and about the Gville RBS game... idk swanson thats just embarrassing. i know anyone can beat anyone on any given day, but come on man. but i will not take that score and say that FCS has it in the bag no question... but on the same night RBS loses to Gville FCS beats 2A Westmoreland by 16... anyways im looking forward to another great atmosphere at FC tomorrow and another chance for everyone to see that these boys deserve to be undefeated!

You know Bradshaw wants this one real bad! I just hope the guys on our end realize that those H2O boys will come out spittin fire and wantin it. which sometimes can overtake talent. which FCS has ALOT more of... and about the Gville RBS game... idk swanson thats just embarrassing. i know anyone can beat anyone on any given day, but come on man. but i will not take that score and say that FCS has it in the bag no question... but on the same night RBS loses to Gville FCS beats 2A Westmoreland by 16... anyways im looking forward to another great atmosphere at FC tomorrow and another chance for everyone to see that these boys deserve to be undefeated!

Ifn i was u i wudnt be tootin that westmoreland horn they aint won a game don kare wat they are a aa aaa aaaa it dont matr bad is bad

Dont read to much into the win at LA! Those to kids played less than half the game. Everyone at the game knows it was a statement from coach Melton to his team, His way or the highway. A good win over the 3rd string. Not much to bragg about! :thumb:

How is it embarrassing? You all played a team who's only had their football players back for a few games at home and put it to them. RBS went into Gville and lost to an athletic team! Westmoreland played Aaron Academy and lost by 4 points, a team in which RBS beat between 10-15 points. We'll see tomorrow night if i'm blowing smoke or if i'm making any sense in what i'm saying when RBS plays Westmoreland tomorrow night :thumb:

Dont read to much into the win at LA! Those to kids played less than half the game. Everyone at the game knows it was a statement from coach Melton to his team, His way or the highway. A good win over the 3rd string. Not much to bragg about! :thumb:

Evidently you weren't at the game. I'm watching the game film as i type this and JC outscored their starters 27-25 the first half. That was the halftime score, the 3rd string did not play, now neither did the first 5 on the floor but the ones that played also had significant minutes against Marshall County so don't act like these kids were not good players. The starters came in the 4th quarter and got beat again 22-16 in the fourth quarter so don't get on here and say we beat the 3rd string. The starters played the whole first half and all of the fourth quarter except the end when JC had them down 20. What you have failed to mention is #33 Godwin for JC had to sit out part of 1st half, part the 3rd and half the 4th quarter due to foul trouble as did Ragland and believe me that was a big advantage for LA during that time. If you're going to get on here and make statements you better make sure they are fact when you're talking about my team. Your team got beat, deal with it and move on. This is a thread about Watertown and FCS my apologies to these respective teams for posting anything off topic but i felt the need to address this ludicris post. :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic