FCS vs Watertown

possumtownshady

FCS is smaller than RBS but if you wanna talk about RBS make your own thread. im tired of hearing all yal jabber about how good you are.

You all are smaller than RBS because you allow it to be smaller; RBS has no choice in the matter because they don't pick and choose who comes in to the school, i'm not starting anything just stating a fact that I know and you all know is true. But RBS isn't the only ones on here talking about how good they are; FCS has talked about themselves as much as anyone else has!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are smaller than RBS because you allow it to be smaller; RBS has no choice in the matter because they don't pick and choose who comes in to the school, i'm not starting anything just stating a fact that I know and you all know is true. But RBS isn't the only ones on here talking about how good they are; FCS has talked about themselves as much as anyone else has!

either way it doesnt matter, if you wanna talk about how good you think RBS is then do it on a thread that has to do with them. this one is clearly labeled "FCS vs Watertown" do you see RBS anywhere in the name of that?? i didnt think so. if you wanna talk about the fcs vs watertown game then you are welcome to but if you wanna talk about RBS then please do it somewhere else

i do appreciate the comments because it would be a bit dull on here without ya. but this is a huge week for the guys in green. Westmoreland on Tuesday. water city kitties on Thursday and Clay County on Thursday. its gonna show where the guys really are. they are going to have to grow a lot this week to pull it off, but i know they can get it done!

either way it doesnt matter, if you wanna talk about how good you think RBS is then do it on a thread that has to do with them. this one is clearly labeled "FCS vs Watertown" do you see RBS anywhere in the name of that?? i didnt think so. if you wanna talk about the fcs vs watertown game then you are welcome to but if you wanna talk about RBS then please do it somewhere else

last time i checked you didn't moderate the boards newby. you've been a member since ??? august? shut up and sit down. Snot nose brat, its people like you that makes beating fcs so sweeet! When does RBS play FCS? Think i will go watch RBS sweep them! :popcorneater:

last time i checked you didn't moderate the boards newby. you've been a member since ??? august? shut up and sit down. Snot nose brat, its people like you that makes beating fcs so sweeet! When does RBS play FCS? Think i will go watch RBS sweep them! :popcorneater:

the girls may not have an answer for RBS, but i will take a close game between the boys! looking forward to seeing a great match up :thumb: Jan. 11 is the day to come out to RBS for that one, but there is a lot of time for that match up to gain importance before then. i just see one flaw in your post sportsfan... no one has beaten FCS yet so your gonna have to hold on to that sweet tooth a little longer!

Come and enjoy the show, once you watch our boys put a good ole fashioned butt whippin on RBS then you will be hopin you don't have to play us in the region tournament.

Come and enjoy the show, once you watch our boys put a good ole fashioned butt whippin on RBS then you will be hopin you don't have to play us in the region tournament.

Keep talking that smack bro. You can talk it all year long until you meet us and then all you can do is watch and when the game is over it will be time to break out the mits and bats for the private school recruits. :popcorneater:

the girls may not have an answer for RBS, but i will take a close game between the boys! looking forward to seeing a great match up :thumb: Jan. 11 is the day to come out to RBS for that one, but there is a lot of time for that match up to gain importance before then. i just see one flaw in your post sportsfan... no one has beaten FCS yet so your gonna have to hold on to that sweet tooth a little longer!

You haven't played anyone yet. Thats the weakest schedule i've seen since i looked at Redboilings which no one can match by the way. But for a private school to play only one or two AA teams and no AAA teams makes me wonder how good they really are? Its all about the record for you guys. Play only teams you can beat and very few teams that can give you a game. You guys barely beat Eeagleville and JC dominated them in a game right before the season started, it wasn't even close. Sorry i don't like your chances if you're lucky enough to make it to them at the end of the year but anything can happen. If both squads are able to stay healthy i do see them matching up at some point hopefully for both of us its the region championship. Now your girls on the other hand well they have NO chance! :popcorneater:

You haven't played anyone yet. Thats the weakest schedule i've seen since i looked at Redboilings which no one can match by the way. But for a private school to play only one or two AA teams and no AAA teams makes me wonder how good they really are? Its all about the record for you guys. Play only teams you can beat and very few teams that can give you a game. You guys barely beat Eeagleville and JC dominated them in a game right before the season started, it wasn't even close. Sorry i don't like your chances if you're lucky enough to make it to them at the end of the year but anything can happen. If both squads are able to stay healthy i do see them matching up at some point hopefully for both of us its the region championship. Now your girls on the other hand well they have NO chance! :popcorneater:

You didn't think they had a chance to beat you last year but they went in your house and pulled out a huge victory. Our girls team has never been what you say powerful but that was a sweet victory. See the difference is basketball is all yall have there at RBS.......we know how to play Vball, Softball, Baseball, and of course football.

you cant take anything from the Eagleville game. the team had been together for one day before that game which was the first game. our guys were down 13 at halftime and came back to win that one by 2. beating Eagleville by 15points in one half would be a dominant victory i believe because if you take first game jitters out and they do that the entire game. thats 30... so take that for what its worth

i do appreciate the comments because it would be a bit dull on here without ya.

For the most part what I say isn't suppose to be serious and is all in fun.

a "whippin"??? yeah I don't think so!

You didn't think they had a chance to beat you last year but they went in your house and pulled out a huge victory. Our girls team has never been what you say powerful but that was a sweet victory. See the difference is basketball is all yall have there at RBS.......we know how to play Vball, Softball, Baseball, and of course football.

I guess you're right... I guess for the last 3 of 4 years we didn't finish in the top 4 in volleyball...I guess our softball hasn't won 5 district championships in the last 10 years...so no we have other sports at all thats any good :rolleyes:

and Possum eat your own words. This is a board about the FCS and Watertown game I also don't recall it being started to talk about how good FCS will be this year too... :thumb:

a "whippin"??? yeah I don't think so!

Wow you guys just got beat by Gordonsville who we could have beaten by 30! Thats an awful loss, there is no way you can say that yall will be any good this year after getting beat by a team that is that pitiful!! I really hope your team get it together before you play us otherwise you will go home saying "I knew I should't have posted that on CoachT."