FCS vs Watertown

possumtownshady

How is it embarrassing? You all played a team who's only had their football players back for a few games at home and put it to them. RBS went into Gville and lost to an athletic team! Westmoreland played Aaron Academy and lost by 4 points, a team in which RBS beat between 10-15 points. We'll see tomorrow night if i'm blowing smoke or if i'm making any sense in what i'm saying when RBS plays Westmoreland tomorrow night :thumb:

So that athletic G-ville team that ya'll got beat by was so much less athletic against us and there football players had been with the basketball team for two weeks, I don't see where the football players could have improved that much between when we played them and when you all played them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that athletic G-ville team that ya'll got beat by was so much less athletic against us and there football players had been with the basketball team for two weeks, I don't see where the football players could have improved that much between when we played them and when you all played them.

Yes I stand by what I said! I believe enough has been said already about the Gville and RBS...time to move on to tonight to each teams respective games...good luck tonight you guys...hope its a great, injury free game :thumb:

Edited by swanson71

It was weird to see Bradshaw in purple tonight, but the boys in green responded well and gained an early lead. After a weak 3rd quarter Watertown crawled back into the game and tied it. but FCS pulled away at the end. good luck to H2O this season. they have a good team with good athletes and will be dangerous down the road

Yes I stand by what I said! I believe enough has been said already about the Gville and RBS...time to move on to tonight to each teams respective games...good luck tonight you guys...hope its a great, injury free game :thumb:

To bad it wasn't injury free, we lost a very key player and hopefully he will be back soon enough and not miss to many games.

To bad it wasn't injury free, we lost a very key player and hopefully he will be back soon enough and not miss to many games.

We are dropping like flies....Lost Aaron Johnson at Westmoreland (broken ankle) and then last night early in the 2nd qtr Cameron Hill comes down on a Watertown player and sprains his ankle. Not sure how bad it was. They said after the game he was on crutches and had a dr appointment sometime today. Hope he's better we have to have him on the floor.

Bradshaw had a good game plan (esp after Hill went down) but overall FCS height won that game. Big play underneath from Hutchinson, DeFevers, and Sandoval.

Must rebound quickly and put that District win away......Clay Co up next for us tonight.

We are dropping like flies....Lost Aaron Johnson at Westmoreland (broken ankle) and then last night early in the 2nd qtr Cameron Hill comes down on a Watertown player and sprains his ankle. Not sure how bad it was. They said after the game he was on crutches and had a dr appointment sometime today. Hope he's better we have to have him on the floor.

Bradshaw had a good game plan (esp after Hill went down) but overall FCS height won that game. Big play underneath from Hutchinson, DeFevers, and Sandoval.

Must rebound quickly and put that District win away......Clay Co up next for us tonight.

Score?