Chatt Central new team to watch?

darkhorse145

Looking at the lopsided victory Science Hill had against the C made me wonder how good Science Hill is. Looking at their results from their tournament this weekend I see that the highest finisher they had was one 3rd place. Centrals defeat to them looks a whole lot worse and really magnifies the C's lack of quality opponents

Looking at the lopsided victory Science Hill had against the C made me wonder how good Science Hill is. Looking at their results from their tournament this weekend I see that the highest finisher they had was one 3rd place. Centrals defeat to them looks a whole lot worse and really magnifies the C's lack of quality opponents

I know nothing about Central's program, so I can't comment on that. As an overall team, SH is strong top to bottom. Central losing to them speaks more about SH. I think you need to look at the competition at the Fandetti Brawl (plus Soddy and Parkland (NC) had to back out b/c of weather/travel issues). Can you imagine this tournament with those two in it as well. SH should be applauded for not having a tournament where they invite one tough team, and a couple of decent teams (along with a field of patsy's) so they can win their own tournament. Plus, SH is missing two state caliber wrestlers right now with another just coming back from knee surgery.

Central's loss to SH is more a reflection of the Hill's strength than Central's lack of it I would assume.