EAST RULES FOOTBALL AGAIN

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there weren't any teams out there that could hang with Columbia or Ensworth...I would

laugh watching any of them try to run on Columbia...which beat no less than three of those

great unbeatable "east" teams on the way

Now look murderBYzeN....I'm really sorry about the loss of the young man from Columbia....

Butt eye haiv two disagree wif ewe on Columbia beetun' Greenvul, Alcouh, orr Mairvul....Columbia beets Knotts West 7-0 ...Mairvul beets Knots West 35-6.....And Chattanoogie iz closur two Georgie and Alabammy than hit iz middull Tennursee..... :blush:

Now look murderBYzeN....I'm really sorry about the loss of the young man from Columbia....

Butt eye haiv two disagree wif ewe on Columbia beetun' Greenvul, Alcouh, orr Mairvul....Columbia beets Knotts West 7-0 ...Mairvul beets Knots West 35-6.....And Chattanoogie iz closur two Georgie and Alabammy than hit iz middull Tennursee..... :blush:

Good point STARS!!! ENOUGH SAID!! :thumb:

there weren't any teams out there that could hang with Columbia or Ensworth...I would

laugh watching any of them try to run on Columbia...which beat no less than three of those

Don't insult people with your statement. Columbia is a product of the T$$AA water-downed system. I'm sure Ensworth could hang with and beat anyone, but Columbia is a different story. I get sooooooooooooooooo tired of hearing the 5A schools rant and rave when most of them either had terrible records (look up Columbia when there was only 5 classes) or they were first or second round bow outs! Maryville is a different story as they have continued to win moving from 4A all the way to 6A. Columbia wins by a product of water down.

Both Greeneville and Alcoa would have owned that line of scrimmage...

Edited by barb