Obion Co. @ Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

Yes...Congratulations to OC. You guys seem to be in the front running to win the district as you guys are 3-0 in the district and 9-1 overall. If you guys stay healthy, I seriously think you guys could make a deep run into the state tournaments. Let me ask you OC people this.... Do you think you guys were better last year with Fussell or this year?

Well after watching them play tonite, I don't wanna go out on that limb and say they are BETTER than last year, but I will say they play much HARDER than last year.

It seemed last year that they tried to trick you and confuse you by changing defenses all the time and most of the time we could still get a good shot off

Tonight, the only good shots we got were free throws because they were just in our face end to end with no let up.

From the outside I can't tell you about team attitude or chemistry or nothin like that cause I don't know, so ask me if they are BETTER and all I can look at is talent and I say "no" BUT... I'd rather play against last year's team than this year's if that tells you anything.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after watching them play tonite, I don't wanna go out on that limb and say they are BETTER than last year, but I will say they play much HARDER than last year.

It seemed last year that they tried to trick you and confuse you by changing defenses all the time and most of the time we could still get a good shot off

Tonight, the only good shots we got were free throws because they were just in our face end to end with no let up.

From the outside I can't tell you about team attitude or chemistry or nothin like that cause I don't know, so ask me if they are BETTER and all I can look at is talent and I say "no" BUT... I'd rather play against last year's team than this year's if that tells you anything.

Ghost, do you still have a surplus of pukebags put back anywhere? Everyne in Gibson Co. needs them. Go look at my post on 13AA thread.