Why did CoachT shut down the Maryville v. Smyrna thread?

EarlVolFan

Pepvol,

You are right about Alcoa for sure.. They are the best team in the state- hands down in any class.. We agree on that.

I did hear you say that you think Greyrider was wrong --Thank you.. We agree on that.

I will rephrase the next question... Do you think Govman was wrong for his part?

You are very controversial on some other boards.. Esp re:the Imaginary games you talk about ......Now this is just me.. but that gets old as well.

I mean you are all over the Alcoa boards talking about how "Maryville has improved since we played" That also gets old.. And if Alcoa is not playing Maryville why do you need to put your two cents in? Or are you a........ _say it with me_.... Troll!

What would those fans say? Don't answer.. I already know.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football doesnt build character it reveals it or the lack there of. The best team may have won 6a but the best fans clearly didnt. The the maryville team may have proven that they are ready for the big stage but the fans are not. You people are embarrassing your team and coaches the way yr turning on eachother and making comments about suicide. show your team some respect and just shut up !

You sure were talking a lot of smack before the Maryville vs Smyrna game. You were calling Maryville the Boise State of High School football. You said the real state title game was Smyrna vs Blackman. I also remember reading Volnation. On the High School board a Smyrna fan said Maryville was the Boise State of High School football. I wonder if that was you.

You sure were talking a lot of smack before the Maryville vs Smyrna game. You were calling Maryville the Boise State of High School football. You said the real state title game was Smyrna vs Blackman. I also remember reading Volnation. On the High School board a Smyrna fan said Maryville was the Boise State of High School football. I wonder if that was you.

I would just like to say that Boise State is a great program as is Maryville. Smyrna is also a tough team and they proved that they were.. I mean look at the score of the game.

Someone needs to let the world know Boise St is the best team in college football then :)

Football doesnt build character it reveals it or the lack there of. The best team may have won 6a but the best fans clearly didnt. The the maryville team may have proven that they are ready for the big stage but the fans are not. You people are embarrassing your team and coaches the way yr turning on eachother and making comments about suicide. show your team some respect and just shut up !

Don't group all fans together. There are radicals in all fan groups, that may not act how they are supposed to. Such as Bladerunner in his Oakridge/Alcoa/ "whoever has the best chance to beat Maryville" bandwagonning. Some people are just in it to stir up trouble.

Ok bladerunner , just thought I'd reach out to you during the offseason , but since your content with things as they are , I guess the best option is to ignore you .

Mods , is there anyway we can get an ignore option on this board ?

Acually, this is great. I can't see any of his posts. If enough people ignore his name, we can just weed him out of the board and not have to deal with it! Ha, or, God forbid, he will go talk about his team(s) on his board(s), instead of instigating all this trouble on our boards.

Acually, this is great. I can't see any of his posts. If enough people ignore his name, we can just weed him out of the board and not have to deal with it! Ha, or, God forbid, he will go talk about his team(s) on his board(s), instead of instigating all this trouble on our boards.

Our Boards? Ok Obama.

That's what most communist countries do.. Ban what they do not want to hear.

Interesting.

Yes it is great , only wish i had known about the ignore option a loooonnng time ago .... I guess that is the one thing bladerunner did good on here by letting us know about it !!lol