Why did CoachT shut down the Maryville v. Smyrna thread?

EarlVolFan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of a question is that, Grey? Asking if he's considered suicide? I fail to see where that belongs on a football board

I fail to see where anything he says belongs... besides what dog do you have in this? It was a simple question, was it nice ? , no but then again I do not subscribe to the PC thing. If you do not want to read it then go to another thread.

Football doesnt build character it reveals it or the lack there of. The best team may have won 6a but the best fans clearly didnt. The the maryville team may have proven that they are ready for the big stage but the fans are not. You people are embarrassing your team and coaches the way yr turning on eachother and making comments about suicide. show your team some respect and just shut up !

Football doesnt build character it reveals it or the lack there of. The best team may have won 6a but the best fans clearly didnt. The the maryville team may have proven that they are ready for the big stage but the fans are not. You people are embarrassing your team and coaches the way yr turning on eachother and making comments about suicide. show your team some respect and just shut up !

ABD....Glaid two see ewe finally show up....Boisey Stait (Mairvul) did awfull good agin a teem that played inn tha 8th best districk orr what evur don't ewe thank???.....We haiv luv hear in Mairvul and are reddy fer enny stage..... :flower:

Edited by STARSNBARS

LOLOLOL. I repeat , if you do not like it , leave it. Shut me up , I doubt it very seriously. p o d a.

:hungry::thumb::roflol:

Edited by GREYRIDER