Clay Co invades FCS

GreenFog

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with us in a very close game, FCS needs to put together a complete game. We had Watertown down by ten tonight at halftime and let them come back and take the lead at the beginning of the fourth. Cameron Hill went out with an ankle injury and the offense was no where to be seen for a quarter and a half. He will most likely not play tommorow night and that could spell truouble for us. The team has come out very flat in the third quarter the last two games, hopefully we can put together four quarters of good play and come out of tomorrow night and still be undefeated.

I find it funny that a few from FCS blasted RBS for losing to a "pitiful" team like Gordonsville whom FCS beat by 20. Then this game happens...FCS not only loses Clay County but loses at home to Clay County after RBS beats them by roughly 10 points, so I assume RBS losing to Gville isn't as bad as some of you thought huh? I guess I underestimated CCHS and overestimated FCS because if anything I saw FCS winning this game by 10 points or so.

As I stated earlier the top 3 or 4 teams from each district are about even and anyone could win it on any given night and there is no clear cut favorite!

Edited by swanson71

I find it funny that a few from FCS blasted RBS for losing to a "pitiful" team like Gordonsville whom FCS beat by 20. Then this game happens...FCS not only loses Clay County but loses at home to Clay County after RBS beats them by roughly 10 points, so I assume RBS losing to Gville isn't as bad as some of you thought huh? I guess I underestimated CCHS and overestimated FCS because if anything I saw FCS winning this game by 10 points or so.

As I stated earlier the top 3 or 4 teams from each district are about even and anyone could win it on any given night and there is no clear cut favorite!

Wrong again buddy!! Jackson County is the clear favorite to win this region. They have the 2 best players in the region in Jordan Godwin and Drew McMillan and the best supporting cast that get after it and play lights out defense! They defeated AA powerhouse Livingston Academy by 23 points at Livingston they have beaten Pickett Co. by double digits even when the refs tried to give it to Pickett. They destroyed both Gordonsville and Trousdale Co. They are getting better every game, if they continue to improve they will win the region hands down. We just hope we get RBS in an elimination game this year!!! :popcorneater:

Reguardless of what anyone has to say the region is close to even and NOONE is the clear cut favorite to win...Congrats to Clay on the win. Tournament time is going to be very interesting!

I'm sure those 2 are excellent ball players...I remember watching Godwin's brother at Clay...he was a great bball player and an exceptional athlete!

Edited by swanson71